BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
tara z.
Midlothian
the perfect, nourishing, refreshing long lasting scent.. I absolutely love this sent it last along time and always receive complements I def recommend Its perfect for everyday use I use daily along with the thousand wishes moisturizer lotion which I also highly recommend
Rosemary R.
i believe this fragrance was one of my first purchases in Bath & Body Works and ever since then i have bought more than a dozen XD i am inlove with the new shimmer ones but in my collection i alwayss havee a Thousand Wishes!!! they are afordable and smell amazing
Riah W.
This product smells pretty great, but it's just super strong. You only need one spray of this and you'll be fine. This stuff is great but it can be a little overpowering. More than one spray and you'll suffocate anyone in a few feet radius. Strong, but powerful.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Really love the way this stuff smells and how long it lasts on the skin. It lasts all day and has a fruity floral smell to it. I don't normally like fruity smells but this one is great. The bottle is also super cute. I highly recommend this perfume I love it!
Mariah D.
Biloxi, MS
This is one of my favorite body sprays from bath and body works. It's very affordable, and smells amazing. It doesn't last as long as I wish it would, but I love it, and the packaging. I wish the smell would last a little longer, but other than that it's perfect.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch
This smells great one of my favorite scents. The only thing I would have to say is that the bottle does not spray well it doesn't happen to all of them just some of them. But other than that it's great. I do think that this spray last a little longer than most.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This body spray is the best! I am such a fan of the entire 1000 Wishes Bath and Body Works line. The smell is wonderful. It’s not flowery like so many of their scents. The spray is fantastic and lasts for a long time.
Melissa G.
Anza
If you don’t have this already I recommend that you do now cause your missing out! This scent is AMAZING I’m already on my second purchase of it because I literally use it everyday. The scent is not over powering some tend to give me headaches but not this one.
Rachel G.
Jefferson
I recently just purchase this product and I absolutely love it. It has a wonderful scent. It truly is a thousand wishes. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Jeniya T.
Omg! This is my favorite perfume. It smells so great. I brought it from bat and body work. It smells better that any other perfume I have. I am a repeat user of this fragrance. It is one of there best selling perfume ,and is hard find cause everybody loves it.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.