BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Nayla A.
Naco, AZ
Has an amazing fragrance, does not got to waist as quickly, but fragrance does not last a long time with you. Therefore, you have to spray more on.
Brianna H.
Portsmouth
This is my all time favorite fragrance. It light but still fragrant, not too strong. I usually still smell it on myself towards the end of the day.
Felisha R.
Dothan, AL
I love this smell I gor for Christmas it last for a while if u just use the spray but when u use all of it I get compliments all throughout the day
Brittany B.
I love this spray I don't like very strong smells and this is not very strong at all. I love bath and bady works stuff and this does not disappoint
Jelo D.
Everett, WA
This fragrance mist is one of the best because the smell stays with you for hours! The smell is also not too strong to the point that I get dizzy.
Smells really good / refreshing I love the smell of this perfume & the lotion as well sanitizes and keeps dry hands moisturized throughout my day
shaleia  j.
Gainesville, FL
I love the way this smells. it is my favorite bath and body works body spray. i try to make sure i get loads of this spray around christmas time
🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
This has become one of my favorite scents at B&BW . It's sweet yet mature and very full bodied . I live the softness and femininity ofnthe scent.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
I LOVE THIS SCENT! It's a bit stronger, well not as sweet smelling as the body butter but it is the same scent! Will DEFINITELY be buying more!!
Demi W.
Warner Robins, GA
Favorite scent of all time! I absolutely love this one from Bath and Body Works. It's not too strong or overpowering like most perfumes. Love it!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.