BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica P.
Im not a big fan of fragrances but i got this one like 3 times for Christmas and it smells pretty good, like the smell is soft and not too strong..
Jelo D.
Everett, WA
This fragrance mist is one of the best because the smell stays with you for hours! The smell is also not too strong to the point that I get dizzy.
Rosemond B.
Philadelphia, Pa
My favorite fragrance from BBW!! It smells very good and another thing is that it last all day which is good because you get a lot for your money .
Kayla C.
Warren, PA
My friend decided to try this new scent and I loved it so much, that I ended up having to buy her another bottle since I used the majority of hers.
Felisha R.
Dothan, AL
I love this smell I gor for Christmas it last for a while if u just use the spray but when u use all of it I get compliments all throughout the day
Annie h.
This has a wonderful smell!!! However, it is just a spray so it does not last that long. But great for the price, you can always catch these for $5
Brittany B.
I love this spray I don't like very strong smells and this is not very strong at all. I love bath and bady works stuff and this does not disappoint
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I absolutely love Bath and Body, My sister got me this one for Christmas and it smells so good. They have such great products and so many choices.
Katie S.
Granville, IL
This is amazing, I've been through two of the travel size body mists and now I'm working on a bigger one and i really love the scent. its pleasant.
savanna w.
Clearwater, FL
This fragrance smells amazing the bottle come with a lot and last a while. A couple sprits keeps you smelling good all day the product is amazing.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.