BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shelby K.
The smell is amazing and the bottle is very pretty. The large bottle last quite a while. Definitely one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works!
Natasha A.
I LOVE this body spray! I actually buy this scent in the body spray & lotions. It smells so good! I can't keep my teen daughter out of it either! Haha
Maria C.
Me gusta como luce el embase es practico tipico de bath & body... me gustaria probar este producto a ver si es tan bueno como los otros de esta marca.
Madison S.
Louisville Ky.
I love the smell of this collection. I think it may be only a Seasonal scent so get it while you can. It doesn't cost any more than the normal scents.
Kashifa Q.
Not really sure why this spray won an award. I really like the lotion for this but not the spray as much. I feel like it doesn't last very long at all.
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL
I love this bath and body works product. It has a wonderful scent, while leaving your skin soft. Super gentle on skin. Met my expectations 100%.
Maddie L.
Hartselle
I love how this smells. It has been one of my favorites for a few years now. The only bad thing I have to say about it is that it doesn’t last all day!
Dimarys B.
Newnan, GA
The lerfume last all day and ir smell really good! These perfumes are high quality and they are not that wxpensive! I really qualified them for any age
Lexi B.
Roulette, PA
I love this product smells good and is long lasting I usually don't like a lot of scents but this one is sweet and not to strong like most firgrances .
Erin O.
hedgesville, WV
I absolutely love this scent. It's kind of a strong scent but I like that. It is awesome for a Christmas time smell and I would highly recommend this.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.