BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Roxanna A.
I got this when it came out and it smells amazing. It's my favorite so far. i wish it would last longer though. i wear during the day and becore I go to bed.
Sophia S.
Buras, LA
I love the sent its not strong it last for a fairly long time and my friends conplement on how good I smell. I'm almost done with my grantee bottle though.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just got this scent for the first time a little while back. I love this sent. It's isn't too heavy and not quite as grown up as Some of my other scents.
Yulonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is by far one of my favorite scents from bath and body Works. My contact worker wore it one day and I immediately went to the store and got it...lol!
Marina F.
Corry
I love shopping at bath and body works! This body spray smells very good but the only downfall is that I have to spray a lot of it for anyone to smell it.
Bonnie K.
Syracuse
This smells amazing. It's not overpowering so I wear it almost every day. Bath & Body always has nice body sprays and their customer service is excellent!
Ashley S.
Medford, OR
I love the smell of this my friend has it and I use it every time I go over there! Wanting some of my own. Something I would always buy if I had the money!
Brandy L.
This is my favorite product. The smell is amazing and it lasts all day. It's not to strong so it's perfect for any occasion. I'd recommend it to everyone!
Naomi H.
Hixson, TN
I love this scent! I like to wear this around Christmas and just overall in the winter because it smells so good. Lasts a long time too. I highly recommend
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR
My favorite B and B scent without a doubt!!! Always request this for holidays from family who don't now what else to buy me. Great price for a great scent
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.