BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiana S.
I absolutely love this scent. It's sweet and light and I wear it all the time. It's a little strong but not too strong to wear it over powers you. Great scent
Sabrina H.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend bought me this and I've worn it everyday since. My favorite perfume so far! It smells clean and just refreshing and Its not an overwhelming smell
Kelsey S.
Sharpsville, IN
This has been my every-day smell for almost 3 years! I love it. It comes in a big bottle that lasts for months, and the spray is wide and fine which is great.
Katrina E.
My favorite was Japanese cherry blossom until I tried this scent. I love the smell very much. So much in fact that I bought more spray because I'm almost out.
Shelby H.
Bought this for my mother and for myself and I'm very pleased.

A very simple, but sweet aroma.

And a bonus: BABW body sprays and lotions lasts quite a while :)
Olivia A.
Im a really big fan of the a thousand wishes smell in anything and the perfume is probably my favorite of all time because it lasts very long and smells great
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
I love this scent i got a couple bottles!!!its such a great scent for all the seasons its a light floral scent.i had a person think it was a expensive perfume!
Erin
East Greenville, PA
My favorite scent from BBW; I use it almost daily! The scent doesn't last terribly long, but it comes in a large enough bottle that I can reapply if needed.
Yovanka O.
I love this fragrance!! If your a person looking for something that smells nice but isn't really overpowering and smells sweet this is a choice to consider.
Heather R.
This is by far my favorite body spray from bath and body works. It smells amazing my fiance loves the smell too so that makes me want to wear it even more!!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.