BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna F.
Sewell , NJ
This is my absolute favorite scent at bath and body works and I just love the long lasting smell. The scent smells beautiful and sweet and comes in a nicely decorated bottle. I would totally recommend to others in fact I even got a thousand wishes gift box for my Pollyanna last weekend.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I absolutely love the scent of this, my sister had a mini version of this that I used and I fell in love with the scent and got the full size. When I went in store to buy it the body sprays were only $5 each so it was great!
Mayra M.
Los Angeles
I bought this when this first came out! It’s a cute nice loving bottle. I love seeing it during Christmas. It smells very holiday and it smells sweet. It has a nice kick to the smell. I would definitely buy this again!
Tosha Y.
I recently bought this off line I was nervous about it at first but once I smelled it I absolutely loved it! It’s a pretty decent sized bottle I’ve had the same bottle for about a month now and I still have over half left the price is slightly expensive for what I usually buy but it’s worth it.
OUT OF ALL OF THE SENCTS TIS IS NUMBER TWO the first is Japanese cherry blossom but this is a close first. it smells great its a little pricey depending on when you get it. but honestly its that bad plus the amount you get is great. it stays on for a long time and over all love it!
Sophie H.
Grand Forks, ND
I absolutely love this body spray! It smells amazing, the packaging is beautiful and it’s long lasting. This product is does not have an overwhelming smell like other perfumes. I’ve had a bottle for about a year, I wear it everyday and it hasn’t ran out. It’s super affordable too!
Lupe L.
Gastonia
I love they smell, I got this one as a birthday gift. Love the smell can’t even describe the amazing smell. I like they bottle. It my first time having this one and I love it. I would be glad to buy this one again.😍🌸🌺
Sharon G.
Melbourne
I always keep a bottle of this in my purse. Just incase I forget to put perfume on, I can spray this and know I smell good. The smell is so captivating and a must have for me! Easy on the go, I get in my truck and sometimes smells a little musty and I'll spray this all around..
Kaylee H.
North Webster
One of my go to scents from bath & body works. The smell isn't to strong or to light and it lasts throughout the day at least for me. The bottle is cute and looks good on my dresser lol. The only thing I don't like about it is that the thing that sprits out the perfume always seems to come off for me.
Mari B.
This smells so magical but mature. It’s a very playful scent and I have purchased it multiple times now. The bottle design is just stunning very mystical and enchanting. I would definitely buy this fragrance again.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.