BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jezel s.
Love this scent I mostly wear this at nights when I go out because it's a heavy scent. It last a long time as well. This is a very sexy scent in my opinion.
Lexi O.
A co-worker of mine had this and I didn't like the smell at first. Then I went to the store, and smelt it for myself and it is absolutely amazing! So refreshing and peaceful.
Cristina B.
Windber, PA
I love this product!! It smells great!! I also have it in the body lotion that's how much I like it!!! I'd recommend this product to anyone!!! Definitely five stars!!
Karla J.
Medley, FL
I LOVE this body mist from Bath & Body works!!! I purchased this product because of the light and airy not over powering scent. The price point is perfect for this product and is easily found at your local Bath & Body Works location.
Sandy H.
Marysville, CA
This spray is my all time favorite bath and body works scent. The smell is amazing and the scent lasts and lasts.
DeYonna P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Best fragrance ever! It does not disappoint and it is perfect for every occasion. So glad they're available all year round, and don't come and go like lots of other scents.
Ashley F.
One of the best smells ever made by them. I fell in love the moment I smelled it and I'll probably always get it. Great value and not too pricey. Lasts all day long. I would definitely recommend this to every woman
Emily S.
Tillson
Absolutely lovvveeeee this body mist. It smells amazing and the scent lasts long. This is my favorite 💖💖💖
Adrienne T.
Gretna, FL
This body cream is a excellent match for Forever fragrance by Bath and Body. ..it's a luxury body cream. Appling after a comfortable shower then layering with the body mist makes one feel elegant as beautiful wouldn't you agree? By the way it also has She a Butter..Coca butter and Aloe Butter
Dayna C.
Painesville, OH
A Thousand Wishes is my new go to body spray scent! I have always been a fan of Bath and Body Works body sprays and stumbled across this little beauty about mid winter. I was looking for that new scent, not exactly sure what, but something new.  it's a little fruity, a little floral, with a touch of musk, and all warm, perfect for the fall and winter months. I have had many people stop me and ask what scent I am wearing, and when I tell them its bath and body works A Thousand Wishes, most are surprised as this is not a "typical" bath and body works scent,no wonder it won the Fragrance Foundation's consumers choice award, I only wish I had discovered it sooner!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.