BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
talia c.
I LOVe this smell!!!! It smells amazing! There is always cuopons to buy at bath body works store so you can always get these products cheaper than the retail price .
Maria T.
This body spray is one of my favorite from Bath and Body works! The top notes include sparkling champagne, twinkling star fruit and golden quince. The middle notes include
peonies and purple freesia.
Ashley L.
El Paso, TX
I use this product every time i want a more elegant smell than fruity but this has always been my go-to mist i love it so much definetly one to add to your collection
Catalina M.
Rio Rico, AZ
absolutely 5 stars!!! this will forver be my favorite fragrance! the packing fits the scent so perfectly! im not into flowery scents all that much but this one is absolutely perfect!😍 im glad i made the decsion in puchasing this item.
Andjoua R.
A nice scent that smells amazing! It's not too strong but it definitely lets someone know you're in the room. It's sweet and doesn't overpower and the cream is amazing as well
Aliya D.
Kyle, TX
This smell is great .my mom has have the lotion and the body he'll it smell so wonderful👍I wish I has this set it would be used 24/7 that's how great this smell and they 4 piece set is
Hannah J.
El Paso, TX
This is an amazing body spray and I recommend it to everybody. I fell in love with it after the first time using it and now I can't stop. It smells great and the scent stays on all day!
Mara S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Omg please get yourself this! I love this perfume so much! It smells sweet but not too sweet. I use it everyday and a lot of my friends really like it too! I just really love this product!
Brittany W.
Nampa, ID
I hardly find a body spray that I'm not getting a rash because of it but then I stumbled across this specific body spray by bath and body works and I can't stop wearing it.
jezel s.
Love this scent I mostly wear this at nights when I go out because it's a heavy scent. It last a long time as well. This is a very sexy scent in my opinion.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.