BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Monica H.
I love this spray for an everyday scent . It's a perfect scent not too strong or too fruity.
It's perfect and the lotion after a bath it smells amazing. I always get them when they are on sale and it will last all year long.
Layla 💜.
one of the best smelling body mists out there, i love how it brings attention to me. the bottle is attractive you can say bright red and Christmas like theme...perfect gift.
Liz G.
Temperance, MI
Absolutely love this spray. It smells amazing and lasts all day. I always buy the mini version of the spray because its so convenient to put in your purse and take anywhere. definitely worth the money.
Amber M.
knoxville
When I shop at bath and body works this is the body spray I buy all the time!! I love the smell of it and it never get old ever!!! I will continue to buy it every time! To me it smells like heaven lol!!!
Kathy H.
Noel
Love bath & body works....this scent is sweet. The smell reminds me of my grandma's fav flower, peonies. Everytime I use it the scent takes me back to her old farmhouse. Love this fragrance, use it daily!
Naomi F.
Kennewick, WA
My favorite fragrance from bath and body works! I have had this for 2 years now and anytime I wear it I always recieve compliments. A very light, citrus smelling perfume. I would recommend it to anyone!
Melissa U.
I LOVE this scent. It's light and airy, and where as some perfumes can give me a headache, this one does not. It also lasts for much longer than other body sprays and is a great price for the size.
Liz G.
Temperance, MI
I feel like this is the closest scent Bath and Body Works has to a stronger cologne. It's fruity but not to fruity or strong to the point of overwhelming. It definitely gets two thumbs up from me.
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Got this for Christmas! The smell is so honestly refreshing. Just smelling it makes you want to celebrate it. Its not overpowering, but its not too girly either.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
I received this as a gift and didn't use it for the longest time... One day I randomly sprayed myself with it, and now I'm in love!!! I have repurchased it a few times now. Definitely a favorite!!!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon