BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Deyshaliz R.
Buffalo, NY
MY favorite go to smell. Bath and body works always has the best smells. This smell reminds me of a forest. It's a very nice unique smell I always get compliments on it.
Nieka Y.
Stockton , CA
I love this perfume! I used it when I was just going out for a few hours it wasn't to strong and it actually lasted pretty long. I definitely recommend it for you lady's
Sana A.
This is one of my most favorite scents from bath and body works. It's a light floral scent that is perfect for any time of the year. I always stock up on this product.
Esmie L.
Glynn, LA
Love this scent. It smells so fresh!! Definitely one of my go-to scents. I have the plug ins around my home too and everyone that comes over says they love the smell!
Cynthia A.
Portland
I love it, received it as a gift and its great. Its the perfect scent for a night out with friends or on a date it makes me feel and smell sophisticated in a way haha
Jennifer H.
About a year ago I bought the lotion of this and loved it. It smells just like strawberries and champagne. So I figured I'd give the body mist a chance, and I'm glad I did. It smells wonderful, it really brings out the strawberry side of this scent. Victoria's Secret also has a strawberries and champagne scent which I have, but it smells more like roses and champagne. So if you're looking for a good strawberries and champagne scent, look no further. I'm going to buy the perfume of this scent next. (:
Evelin G.
SPARTANBURG, SC
If i could rate it a 100 i would this is definitely worth the money wether you buy a big size bottle for you or as a gift or a travel size for you car its a muat have!!!
Yolanda V.
Delano, CA
Love the fragrance! Crisp and clean, the scent last all day. I carry it with me and use after my work out, walks at work. It is a little pricey but with every cent.
Sarah A.
Dallas
I love bath & body works fragrance ... and this one smells amazing. You will have to spray it back on a couple of hours later but it's no biggie.... you can buy it at any mall
Alyssa J.
Lakewood, WA
My favorite body spray! Light scent not too sweet. Very nice for daily use. Also love that there is the matching shower gel and lotion so you can layer the scent.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.