BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
I received this as a gift and didn't use it for the longest time... One day I randomly sprayed myself with it, and now I'm in love!!! I have repurchased it a few times now. Definitely a favorite!!!
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
I love all bath and body works fragrances. Lovely smell, more of a go to around fall/winter time with this specific scent. Very good value for the price. They are not expensive at all and always on sale.
Crissy V.
Love this scent! Smells great and not to strong. Love how it matches with my body chemistry. Highly recommend for a daily scent. Not just good for date night. Plus the bottle is cute and shiny!
Mariah B.
Seymour, IN
Can't tell you how much I love this scent! Bought three bottles the first time I smelled it because I couldn't get over how amazing it was! Daily user almost, and I highly recommend it to anyone.
Allaina B.
Williamsburg, VA
This is the absolute best smelling perfume i have ever owned in my entire life, ive been using it for the entire school year and people always tell me how good i smell. i got the one with diamond sparkles in it so it also gives me a good shimmer as well as a nice smell
Sarah B.
Greenwood, AR
I got this as a gift about a year ago, and I've loved it ever since! The smell is great and it's long lasting! It's really a fair price too, especially if you catch it on one of their many sales!
Erika A.
Definitely one of my favorite scents. Such a great smell, and is pretty long lasting. I liked the fragrance so well I had to go back and get the lotion as well! Great! Def recommend to others.
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite mist spray. I had the whole set and I've used all three products; mist spray, body lotion and body wash; and I love it. It's my boyfriend's favorite too so that's another plus!
giovanna t.
San Juan, TX
I LOVE THIS SCENT!! It's a bit stronger,not as sweet smelling as the body lotion but it is the same scent! Will DEFINITELY be buying more items form Cents For My Scents! Great product!
Casandra D.
Phoenix, AZ
So is Bath & Body Works perfume the scent of it is 1000 wishes and it smells good it will warm your heart and about a thousand times over with our dazzling scent and a thousand wishes
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.