BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
This is easily in my top 5 bath & body works body mists. Its sugary and sweet but it has a warmness to it that reminds me of winter holidays. I get complimented every single time i wear it. I highly recommend.
Halley R.
This is my favorite body mist from B&BW. It's a little sweet smelling but also has a warm feeling to it. It reminds me of the beginning of fall. It's perfect for a scent you need to quickly spray on and go.
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
I love this fragrance. Bath and Body Works never disappoints me and I love their fragrances. This one is one of them. It smells really nice and it's not overpowering. I would definitely recommend this fragrance.
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
Such a good scent! I have the lotion, body spray, shower gel, and wax melts!! The name is strange but it smells so good, I wish the body spray scent lasted longer. I have to spray myself multiple times a day.
Yvette M.
El Paso, TX
I love this scent. It's fresh and kind of fruity. The design of the package is elegant and the other products that correspond with this particular scent flow well together. This is my summer scent for sure!
Kayla M.
I bought A thousand Wishes this past winter from Bath and Body Works and really enjoy it. It is a nice warm sugary scent. It is a body spray so the scent doesnt last too long. It is a value for less than $20.
Shelby K.
Middletown, OH
Love this scent! It came out during Christmas time a couple of years ago and every time I smell it I think of Christmas time! Has a sweet musky scent to it but smells heavenly. Recommend for anyone any age!
Joclyn T.
Denver, CO
I have the travel size lotion of these, and it is one of the best scents I've ever smelled. It is strong, but I love strong smelling perfume. If you have a sensitive nose, I wouldn't recommend it though.
Monica H.
I love this spray for an everyday scent . It's a perfect scent not too strong or too fruity.
It's perfect and the lotion after a bath it smells amazing. I always get them when they are on sale and it will last all year long.
A'Kira S.
Oxford, MS
I wish this smell was long lasting!! It smells so good but doesn't stick all day!!! I have the lotions to help make them last long!!! I love the shower gel as well!! Bath and Body works put their foot into this one!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.