BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ivy R.
Clover, SC
This is my absolute favorite scent by bath and body works. It's one of the least sickening scents, and I can't seem to get enough of it. I have two bottles of diamond mist and two bottles of lotion. I. Love. This.
Jasmine D.
Albany, NY
This is my favorite perfume. It has a very girly and refreshing long lasting scent. Bottle is filled to top and very detailed. Smell is amazing, but not too overpowering and you only need a couple sprays each use.
Chelsea N.
Odessa, TX
My everyday fragrance! I am a bigger woman and I tend to sweat a lot and I need a noce smelling perfum to gete through the long day of running around chasing kids!
Ana C.
Green Bay , WI
My top favorite fragrance in the world ! This is the perfect sweet but classy sent. I love it, and I literally spray this on 4774828 times. Always have to get new bottles, but the sent does last a long time on you.
eleana l.
I love thousands wishes for a saturday night out with your man on a romantic date favorite i will highly recommend it everyone will be asking what smell is that!
Katie S.
Porterdale, GA
My absolute favorite bath and body works scent! I am sure to stock up when it comes out! Cost is fair and the scent is amazing I just wished it was a little stronger and lasted longer!
Tiffany G.
Walker, LA
Love, love, love!!!! The smell is amazing and it outlasts its competitors. The price was perfect. And wow! My husband can't keep his hands off me when I wear it.
Yvette M.
El Paso, TX
I love this scent. It's fresh and kind of fruity. The design of the package is elegant and the other products that correspond with this particular scent flow well together. This is my summer scent for sure!
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
This is easily in my top 5 bath & body works body mists. Its sugary and sweet but it has a warmness to it that reminds me of winter holidays. I get complimented every single time i wear it. I highly recommend.
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
I love this fragrance. Bath and Body Works never disappoints me and I love their fragrances. This one is one of them. It smells really nice and it's not overpowering. I would definitely recommend this fragrance.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.