BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
MaryAnne A.
My mum LOVED this! It's a fairly sweet scent, but I don't think it's too overwhelming. It's definitely a bit overboard if you do both the mist and the lotion, but either on their own is a really nice everyday scent. I personally prefer the lotion to the mist since it's more subtle, but I ain't mad at this
Rachel F.
Saint Louis, MO
I am crazy in love with this scent. I have bought it multiple times and love it! I'm a big Bath & Body Works fan and this is in my top 5 of all time favorites of theirs. I believe it is meant for more holiday but  I think it can be worn all year round! The lotion really keeps the scent too!
Heather W.
Absolutely love this fragrance mist! The smell is wonderful and light and stays all day without having to reapply. My kids think of this as my "signature fragrance". I love how you can get all of the products in this line for great prices when Bath and Body Works has one of their awesome sales, which is quite often.
Daneylix C.
Springfield
This is my favorite fine fragrance mist ever!! I use this since 2016 I think... it smells so delicious and its long lasting. I also have the moisturizer and shower gel too.
Kaela A.
WOW! This fragrance is my ABSOLUTE favorite. I normally have a fall scent, spring and summer scent, but I literally wear this all year round. It smells so good. If you like sweeter smells you will love this. It is close to the velvet sugar from bath and body, which is another favorite. You will not regret getting this!
Kickfull T.
Wolcott, CT
I originally only had the travel size of this scent but my friend had later gotten me the bigger bottle for christmas! I feel in love with the smell. Its not overly powerful with the scent but not to faint !
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
This is one of my newest faves from Bath & Body Words.  I have smelled it in the store many times and thought it was too strong.  A friend wore it one day and I fell in love.  I bought it and have not regretted it once.  It also makes a nice home scent, in their plug-ins.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
this is a great winter scent! there's a lot going on but it works well together... the warm sandalwood and velvet musk gives it a sophisticated smell. long lasting and extremely affordable. there is hints of floral that warm the room as well as your heart! I really enjoy this fragrance! xoxo
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes Fragrance...A delicate blend of almond flower - white iris & whipped vanilla - Magic in the Air is awonderful scent for the Holiday season Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance MistBath & Body Works® Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Destiny I.
Alma
I've tried a multitude of bath and body works body sprays. I have never been disappointed in any of them. They smell amazing and last longer then any other that I have tried. They aren't too expensive and there is always a sell going. This is one of my absolute favorite Christmas scents!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.