BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I'm not much into perfume but this stuff smells somewhat sweeter. It's like a cross between perfume and sweet body spray. It smells awesome and isn't too strong!
Brooke F.
Bozeman, MT
This is my favorite fragrance I have purchased from bath and body works. I use this every day and it has lasted me since last Christmas. The smell is elegant and really lasts a long time for a body mist. Definitely worth the price!
Caylyn C.
Ford City, PA
I rated this a 4/5 just because I personally thought the scent was too strong. I like more of a sweet smell so this just wasn't for me. It is long lasting for a good price
Dayana D.
It's been one of my favorite fragrance since I first saw it and smelled it!
The packaging is great, it has a nice scent. It can last me for over 1 month!
Recommend to buy!
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
I love this scent! I just wish that I could still find it! I'm pretty sure it's since then, been discontinued but it smells so delicious! I have the shower gel, and the lotion and it makes my skin feel so soft! Please bring this back!
Brenna R.
My favorite fragrance frontage and body. very feminine and wearable without being overwhelming or to perfumey to wear daily great for every day wear like work or school best to wear the fragrance layered like lotion and body mist
Taylor C.
San Antonio , TX
My favorite scent from bath and body works by far!!! I have every product and just can't get enough of it! I'm constantly stocked up on it and use it everyday! Its great as a gift too my great grandma loved it as well as my cousins
Monica L.
This smells absolutely amazing and I feel like it stays on for a long time. I like that it is a fine mist because it doesn't feel like I'm being bogged down by the scent.
Melody H.
Mesa, AZ
This has become my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. It smells amazing and isn't overpowering. I always get asked what I am wearing because it smells so good. I definitely plan to invest in the shower gel and lotion as well.
Crystal M.
I love the smell of this fragrance, I can't really describe what the scent is but I've bought it a few times and I would recommend it. It's more of my night out fragrance
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.