BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Johana L.
This is my favorite. Got it as a gift 2 years ago, and has been my go to since. Smells great!! && it's guaranteed that you will receive compliments all day on how good you smell!!!
Carly B.
Camillus , NY
I bought this on a whim I'm not overly impressed with it but it's not terrible for a body spray. It had a nice fresh smell but the scent does not last long for a bath and body works it's almost a mixture of fruity and floral. Would not buy it again
Emma P.
This body spray has an amazing smell but it is not over powering. Compared to high end perfumes, it isn't my favorite however it does have a pleasant smell. The packing is a little cheap, not very heavy duty but then again you get what you paid for!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I love this scent from bath and body. It is a very strong scent but still girly. It reminds me of the "Forever Midnight" scent that they used to sell but discontinued. Very happy that they have kept this one around on their signature collection.
Shana W.
This is, by far, my absolute favorite scent from bath & body works. It works with my body chemistry so well, and it smells absolute amazing! I've purchased this spray along with the body cream. If you haven't tried it, I highly encourage you to.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Really love these Bath and Body Works perfumes ! 😍 They smell amazing ! I don't know why I hadn't used them before, they even make great gifts and their packaging is super cute !!!!
Maria C.
Arlington, TX
Best fragrance mist from Bath and Body Works. Love love love this scent! It was the first time purchasing this and i fell in love. Great price and lasts a long time. Girls get your hands on this awesone fragrance. Will defenetly purchase again.
Janja P.
Louisville , KY
Absolutely love this product! Smells amazing! Very affordable! Every girl should own a bottle! Easy to take with you when traveling. The scent is light and enough. You can get it at bath and body works! I would recommend it to every girl!
Ana J.
Jacksonville , FL
My favorite go to everyday ride or die body spray hands down. I reach for it all the time and take it everywhere I go. It's not over powering but def gets the point out there that you smell nice. Always get compliments when I wear this.. which is everyday lol
Lela V.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love bath and body works anything, but this is my favorite product I have 2 bottles. It's cheap for a lot of product. The scent last all day, smells amazing it's like a mix of man scents with floral and girly scents. It smalls so amazing 😍
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.