BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christina E.
My favorite body product of the year for 2015! I love the scent and how its not musky or heavy. Perfect for work without trying to smell like I'm going out to party haha! #InfluensterAwards
Ruby E.
Harris, MO
A Thousand Wishes is my favorite scent from bath and body Works. Love the lip gloss especially. Bath and Body is an awesome shop. My only complaint would be the prices, but they're not bad when they have a sale, which they always have one of some kind.
Caitlyn S.
Richmond, KY
I love this smell! So unique and versatile. I bought this product in the store and now also have the matching lotion. The bottle is beautiful and matches with the smell of the product. b&bw products can be expensive but they are always high quality.
Jennyfer L.
Raeford, NC
Smells so good and the bottle looks beautiful. The smell stays in your clothes for a good while . Its one of my favorite perfumes . The bottle lasts long . After all it is a amazing perfume with a long lasting smell . You should buy it you'll love it.
Adriana F.
A Thousand Wishes from Bath and Body works is great to use during the winter months. It has a bit of an apple scent to it. It's sweet and floral. After browsing around the store trying out all the different winter scents, this one stood out the most for me.
Brenda M.
Lodi, CA
I love this smell!! Everyone around me when i smell it always ask me which one it is! Its kinda long lasting and you get a lot of product for an okay amount of money! I really recommend this to anyone.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is a new scent that Bath and Body Works recently released. I cannot describe exactly what makes this scent special, but it's unlike anything I've smelled from Bath and Body Works. I definitely get a ton of compliments when I'm wearing this scent!
Arianna B.
This la the best splash in the whole world. Smells like, i cant explain, but is much more sweet than you think. Its my favorite for sure. I can buy it one and one and one.... You should Try
Maria C.
Arlington, TX
Best fragrance mist from Bath and Body Works. Love love love this scent! It was the first time purchasing this and i fell in love. Great price and lasts a long time. Girls get your hands on this awesone fragrance. Will defenetly purchase again.
Emma P.
This body spray has an amazing smell but it is not over powering. Compared to high end perfumes, it isn't my favorite however it does have a pleasant smell. The packing is a little cheap, not very heavy duty but then again you get what you paid for!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.