BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Jean J.
This product smells amazing it doesn't last for a very long time but yes it's a beautiful bottle it's a bit pricey for a small bottle but I think I would recommend it if u just need it on temporarily
Ana D.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this fragrance so much. I got this and the body lotion last Christmas and I'm really crazy about them both! Its not that sweet and its so fresh. I really recommend it to you guys.
jillian n.
This sent is amazing! I love it! The packaging is beautiful which is what drew me towards it in the store. I have the shea body lotion and I'm obsessed with it. The smell is just wonderful I literally cannot say enough good things about it. My mom and my sister both love it too!
Sophia B.
Reno
Got this body spray for my birthday from my neice. The smell is very nice soft and sweet. This is my go to fragrance for any occasion. Bottle is plastics and totally worth the price. Not expensive at all. No need for changes or improvements with this product totally satified.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
Absolutely love the smell of A Thousand Wishes, but the fragrance does not last long at all. I basically have to douse myself in this stuff to make it last just a few hours before the smell disappears.
Nicole R.
This was my go to body spray during the holiday months. Since there are so many to choose from at all the local Bath & Body Works it's tough to be a standout fragrance but I absolutely love this scent.
Valerie N.
Hayward, CA
Thousand Wishes is perfect for the holidays. The fragrance reminds me of Winter Wonderland (I think it was called) from a few years back. It's not as overpowering though, this has a more softer scent.
Kara Rose M.
I LOVE Bath and Body works fragrance mists! They aren't too strong as to suffocate but are definitely present. Imd describe this as a very sophisticated smell- like high society! Highly recommend this!
Jada S.
Sarasota, FL
This mist is amazing i am in love with it to other products I feel as if it doesn't last that long it is a little pricey for a small bottle but the bottle is nice and I would for sure but it again.
Adrie M.
This is a BEAUTIFUL fragrance sadly it is a little to strong for me and my migraines! But still very lovely! I love the shower gel as well. I can definitely see why it's a best seller for 2 years now!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon