BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sophia B.
Reno
Got this body spray for my birthday from my neice. The smell is very nice soft and sweet. This is my go to fragrance for any occasion. Bottle is plastics and totally worth the price. Not expensive at all. No need for changes or improvements with this product totally satified.
arianne k.
I love the bath and body works a thousand wishes mist! The smell is heavenly and it actually lasts longer than most mists. I also love the bottle. Its slim and not bulky. The design is vey pretty too.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
Absolutely love the smell of A Thousand Wishes, but the fragrance does not last long at all. I basically have to douse myself in this stuff to make it last just a few hours before the smell disappears.
Nicole R.
This was my go to body spray during the holiday months. Since there are so many to choose from at all the local Bath & Body Works it's tough to be a standout fragrance but I absolutely love this scent.
Jean J.
This product smells amazing it doesn't last for a very long time but yes it's a beautiful bottle it's a bit pricey for a small bottle but I think I would recommend it if u just need it on temporarily
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
It smells sooooo good but the scent does not stay on for long. It's a sweet soothing scent which is amazing. I like the body cream better. I feel like that last longer and makes your body feel awesome.
Dana O.
Houston , TX
I love this spray by BBW!!! It is my number one favorite spray by them. The smell is so sweet and sensual at the same time. It also lasts for a long time as well. Very affordable spray that you would want to buy in bulk!
Adrie M.
This is a BEAUTIFUL fragrance sadly it is a little to strong for me and my migraines! But still very lovely! I love the shower gel as well. I can definitely see why it's a best seller for 2 years now!
Kiera T.
Palm Bay, FL
I absolutely LOVE this product. I purchased the matching body lotion and it is my favorite scent from Bath and Body works. I love it because it is super long-lasting, and does not smell like flowers. I would highly recommend anything in this scent from Bath and Body Works.
This fragrance smells AMAZING. I love this scent. bath&body works was where i went to go buy it. I love everything about bath and body works to this fragrance to other scents. It is really long lasting and last all day. I would recommend to my friends to tryout this scent.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.