BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Aleyha J.
Deerfield, MA
I got this set for Christmas from my best friend and all of the products lasted me until like mid July, and I usually change up my scent anyways so that was perfect for me, also fine smell lasts all day which is so hard to find. Overall I'm probably gonna buy more as soon as I get a chance!!
Elena A.
This smells incredible. I am very picky about what I spray on my body especially because my nose is so sensitive. Most of the body sprays and perfumes that I buy give me sneeze attacks. This one DOES NOT. I am happy to say that I use this daily and I just ran out after 6 months of usage.
Tina T.
Edgewater, FL
I absolutely LOVE my A Thousand Wishes fragrance mist!!! I received it as a birthday gift and was very pleased with the scent. The bottle has a nice appearance and I use it everyday. I get complements and people asking what I'm wearing. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. =)
Gabby T.
This scent smells amazing!!!!! I have the whole collection and I just love it!! It's a really sweet smell, and I just can't figure out what it is !!! All I know is that it's amazing and the perfume lasts long!! Big thumbs up!!
Bryanna S.
Bronson, MI
Smells amazing!! I'm envious of my sister every time she uses it. The smell lasts all day! She buys them all the time. The scent is like nothing you've ever smelled it is so good! This is my favorite from them!
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
This fragrance is similar to the Mad About You one. I really loved this when I first bought it but after a while the scent just started to not smell as good. Not sure what happened there. I bought the mini bottle.
Shannon K.
Leavenworth, KS
I love the smell of A Thousand Wishes. It was a seasonal one for the longest time. I am glad it is sold all the time now. It has a very nice light scent to it that carries all day. This isn't over powering at all or something that is so light you feel the need to spray it on constantly.
Sarah P.
Whitestone, NY
Absolutely love the smell of this spray. It's not too light and not too heavy. The value of it is just as much as any other bottle from here. The only bummer about it is that it doesn't last a long time :(
Shawna R.
Lake City, FL
This scent is to die for! I absolutely love it! A little goes a long way with this stuff and I've been using the same bottle of spray my fiancé got me for Christmas 2014. Smells great and lasts a long time.
Cate G.
I live this smell! It lasts a really long time and I am always getting compliments when I wear this anywhere!! It's cheap but it doesn't work like a cheap product, it feels like a real, expensive perfume!!!!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon