BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tina K.
I LOVE the smell of this, it's a deep sweet scent. It's definitely on the warm side and I would say it's pretty strong. It's a nice everyday mist, but if you're into refreshing and clean scents this isn't for you!
Meleah C.
Eight Mile, AL
I was gifted this body spray for Christmas, and I have already used a whole bottle! Smells amazing! It keeps me feeling fresh all day! I love it so much. I will definitely be buying again! Love bath and body works!
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love love this scent!!! It's fantasticly versatile and perfect for a night out. I love the bottle colors and size, I've never bought this scent but I've always loved bath and body works. Definitely will buy again.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
yummmm this smells so good! I have the body spray and the lotion and it's amazing. I got it for a deal around Christmas time and I'm totally obsessed. I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a sweet smell.
Linsey G.
One of the best smelling scents at bath and body works! This is my go to for body lotion and body spray, I even have it in a candle. The only reason I gave it four stars is because the scent is not long lasting.
Michelle V.
Norcross , Ga
My favorite sent ever !!! Really love the way this smells. The bottle is really nice. I use it almost every day. I've used about 3 bottles of it and it's not that expensive. I would definitely keep repurchasing it.
Heather G.
Macomb, MI
I got this scent as a Christmas present last year and I love it. It's not one of my favorites but it still a great smell. It's not pricey at all. The bottle is very colorful and nice. The smell doesn't stay long but it is still a nice scent. There could be room for improvement that's for sure.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
My absolute favorite scent from bath and body. I have everything from the perfume to the shower gel. More on the sweeter side and more mature sent. Super affordable and can usually get a good sale and coupon when purchasing. More affordable when compared to other brands. Highly recommend to anyone
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
This is my absolute favorite bath and body works scent! My husband is very sensitive to smell and dislikes most perfumes and even he doesn't mind this one. It has a sweeter/feminine scent and it smells delicious.
Adina P.
Berwyn, IL
Best fragrace mist ever! I fall in love with this Bath and Body Works scent, i buyed from Chicaco Store and now this products is my signature. My perfume signature. I love to use on my skin, arms, neck and rest of body. I will purchase this product over and over again! I really love it!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.