BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashli B.
Rockland, ME
This is my new found obsession. It smells amazing and really just lingers all day long. I really began to LOVE it however, when people were constantly complimenting me on my scent. Teachers, random people in stores, my kids and husband. So I began wearing it EVERYDAY! I hardly change it up! You need this in your life!
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Mother bought this set for me on Christmas & I still have half of bottle left waiting definitely waiting on this Christmas to get myself a new bottle every time I spray this on myself it brings back memories of how good of a holiday the family had .
Andrea I.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my ultimate FAVORITE at bath and body works! I always have to have this scent stocked up. The scent is sooo sweet yet flirty and i love that about it. I buy all my bath and body products directly from bath and body.
Jalexia W.
Augusta, GA
This is my favorite perfume from bath and body works! It smells so nice and it's affordable.I have tried a lot of the bath and body works perfume and I can still it one of my most favorites. There is no room for improvement!
Naomi G.
This fragrance smells amazing. It's a very strong girly scent and I love it especially in the colder months. I have repurchased this fragrance twice since I tried it because it's that good. It lasts for about 5 hours on me.
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
I was actually really disappointed in this scent from Bath & Body Works.... I'm a perfume hoarder... I love alot of scents but this one just wasn't working for me. It's a strong scent & sorta musky.... i personally didn't enjoy this scent
Ericka R.
This is my absolute favorite scent at Bath and Body Works. It doesn't have a strong scent but it's also not to sweet. I also love the bottle! It's so pretty!! I make sure to always buy plenty of bottles of A Thousand Wishes
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite scent from bath and body! it lasts all day and i get compliments every time I wear it. It's $14 but even cheaper when you catch them having a sale which is often! I buy it again every time I run out.
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
This is my favorite Bath & Body Works scent! I have the body scrub, the lotion, and the fragrance mist! My favorite thing about the Fragrance Mist is that it lasts all day long. Even the next morning I can still smell it!
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Best new scent! Fresh, fun and flirty. It's a clean young scent that compliments every age. I love the light scent and hint of a wish come true! Scent lasts a few hours. This is my new favorite body spray to recommend!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.