BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Maritsa S.
Allentown, PA
Absolutely my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. Suddenly I'm obsessed with body sprays, and this is my go-to. Literally will not get tired of this one. I went ahead and bought two of them. My new signature scent. You won't be disappointed.
Kara E.
This is by far my favorite Bath and a Body Works scent. I wear this several days a week and get a lot of compliments for smelling so good. Bath and Body Works always have great sales and ways to get more for less. I highly recommend this product.
Adrianna S.
Stockton, CA
My favorite Bath & Body Works fragrance. I usually buy the set (body spray, lotion and bath wash). Luckily there is one located in the same mall that I work in. Very long lasting. Lotion keeps skin very moisturized as well. Highly recommended.
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
This freaking perfume smells amazing. I love how long lasting it is and how long it last. I bought mine from bath and body works, which you can also buy online from their website. I will always buy from here for myself and for loved ones. Its also animal cruelty free, they do not test on animals!!! Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
I find that this product is very fragrant and stays on you all day long. I always get compliments when I wear this. The smell is amazing which of course helps. It's not too intense but not too light either. Definitely an everyday smell.
Crystal G.
I received this as a gift set and love the smell. It is not too strong, and smells really fresh. I have the gel, lotion and Fine Fragrance Mist. It smells quite fresh. I will be using this a lot to perk up the long winter days.
Ana D.
Mission, TX
Favorite fragrance ever! i love it so much! I bought it in the mall in my city, Unlike the other fragrances this one smells so fresh yet classy. I am a repeat user I have bought it 2 times before. Thinking of buying it for the third time!
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
I love love love this fragrance. It smells amazing so amazing. I got it from bath & body works, its an okay price but worth the money. The scent is unexplainable but smells really good and lasts a long time. All time favorite body spray!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love all Bath and Body Works perfumes. They have good sales everyday with coupons sent to your email. I love the mini bottles that I could just place in my purse when not at home. I will never stop buying their products unless I become allergic to the products.
TiAra D.
Tulsa, OK
I accidentally stumbled upon this amazing scent during last minute Christmas shopping with the big sister. She was buying three out of the line to give to a family member, & I absolutely fell in love! I went back & purchased the mist, the lotion, and the sugar scrub! This is a must have for anybody who's scent oriented 💕
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.