BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tarica C.
Soft, not too overwhelming. Has a nice scent that lasts all day. It very popular at Bath and Body Works and now I see why. People are always complimenting me on the scent I'm wearing. I know even if having a long day away from home and no spray in my bag, the spray is still long lasting.
Betsy B.
His is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents! It's rest for anytime of the day. It smells more of a younger person but would smell good on anybody! It's a great amount for the affordable price and also smells great in all other forms including the candle!
Mandy F.
Mount Dora, FL
This is my absolute favorite scent. I get compliments everything I use it at work. I also have the bath wash and body spray. The packaging is wonderful and eye catching. I bought it with a coupon so the price was great. I never buy anything at full price.
Taylor G.
Flower Mound, TX
I don't know what it is about this new scent but any time I wear it I get compliments. Everyone always wants to use it and I go through it quick because it smells so so good. It's kind of pricey but Bath and Body Works always has some sort of deal going
Makayla A.
Chepachet, RI
This is a great product. It is a very party like fragrance, it reminds me of champagne, flowers, and a good time. You can get it at bath and body works, for around $14. I would buy it again, definitely! In a bottle you get 8 oz, which I think is worth it!
ciara V.
mesa, AZ
This is my to go scent that I cant help but spritze on me all the time! I'm happy I got it in a gift box from Bath And Body Works !I also like matching it with the soap and the lotion as well. <3 how its not that strong but not that sweet its just right :}
Mikala E.
Adairsville, GA
I love this product!!!!!!! The smell is one of my favorite dents from bath&and body works. I love how the smell is strong so I don't have to worry about the smell disappearing!!! The price of the 8 oz. is a little pricey. I would most definitely buy this product again!!
Samantha C.
Bradenton, FL
This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works! It smells so nice! This bottle is relatively inexpensive and lasts me at least 2 months. I have to use quite a bit in the morning for it to stick for about half a day. The scent doesn't last all day.
Nina A.
One of my favorite scents, and it stays on for a good amount of time. It's not too strong and overpowering and is my favorite for date night or other nice events- even tho I will wear it for my everyday scent also. Good price for the amount, and you don't need to spray a lot
Maritsa S.
Allentown, PA
Absolutely my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. Suddenly I'm obsessed with body sprays, and this is my go-to. Literally will not get tired of this one. I went ahead and bought two of them. My new signature scent. You won't be disappointed.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.