BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Adailia T.
Greenville, SC
Before trying this fragrance, Cashmere Glow was my favorite now they're a close tie. I love the sweet smell that this one leaves. It lingers all day long. Especially if you use a combination of the set. Use the shower gel for your showers, afterwards lotion, then the body mist.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this perfume I wear it everyday and I got this on a Christmas sale to get like 10 perfumes for a good sale price I really hope to get another bottle because it like getting to the point to run out hoping to get a campaign to get bath and body works perfumes and lotions
Lori W.
Gap Mills, WV
I have sampled over 100 scents from Bath & Body Works over the last 10+ years....and A Thousand Wishes is by far my most favorite scent they've created. I love the way it smells all through the day when I wear it.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes Diamond Shimmer Mist is the absolute best!!! The smell is to die for and the shimmer it gives off makes you feel so good about yourself for some reason :) Absolutely love this!!
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product . I got the lotion and spray set as a one time offer from bath and body works.com i wear this to work maybe 3 times a week i got it in december and still have a nice amount left i will definitely buy this this christmas if it comes back.
Danielle R.
I recently purchased this body mist, and I absolutely LOVE it! The smell is classy, and sexy and perfect for everyday wear. I purchased this body mist from Bath and Body Works and it was very reasonably priced! If you're looking for a new fragrance, I recommend this one!
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
I adore bath and body products! They make some of the best lotions and fragrances out there! This fragrance is the best smelling one on the market it smells like almond purple freesia, amber, champagne, sugared sandalwood, its a fruity sweet scent! It smells so pretty!
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
An amazing fragrance that will remind you of the holidays all year long. I love this fragrance especially in the fall and the winter. Because it is a mist, it does not last as long as the perfume nor is it that durable, but it is suitable for a regular, everyday usage.
liz v.
This is one of my favorite splashes from bath and body works, i love how long lasting the fragrance is which always a plus. its really an inexpensive fragrance! it is now my go to splash! i most definitely recommend you go out and buy this splash you wont go wrong!
Jackie R.
Emporia, KS
So I'm not very big on body scent but I am in love with Forever Red from Bath & Body Works but I found this and I can say that this is my new favorite scent. It was super cheap and last a long time. It's not too sweet either and I think this would be perfect for anyone
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.