BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tara C.
Bossier City, LA
This product is one of my very favorite from bath and body works for every season. It smells amazing and the glitter body mist is perfect for that fun summer sparkle
Briyana R.
When I orginally went to bath and body works I was looking for another product but it was a seasonal scent but I was given a recommendation about a product like it which I fell in love with the scent from the start(I actually bought the body wash,body scrub, and lotion) I hig,y recommend this product
Lay R.
New Iberia , LA
I absolutely love Bath & Body Works products. A Thousand Wishes fragrance is one of my favs! I spray this to go anywhere from work to work out. It's long lasting and has a slightly sweet yet sexy smell! Definitely one of their best!
Dani G.
Mcallen, TX
I love it so much I had to buy everything in the collection even the candle! It has a very sweet scent that stays with you through the day, people are always giving me compliments on the smell and it boosts my confidence! I really recommend to anyone who is looking for a sweet yet fresh scent.
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
Love this one! There aren't too many body mists that I love, but this one is a definite! It has a light/sweet scent that you'll be able to smell throughout the day!
Gabrielle H.
Hesperia, CA
The color is beautiful and the scent is strong yet not overpowering, its alluring and enough to really draw a person in. A small spritz will do and leave the scent lingering about all day long. The price is steep considering the brand but its worth it for quality and i would definitely buy again
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is one of the fragrances I ever purchased from Bath & Body Works. I absolutely love it. One of my favorites from this shop. It smells amazing and it lasts. If you haven't tried this yet, you should! You won't be disappointed.
Chelsea Q.
Jane Lew, WV
I absolutely love this fragrance! I don't leave my house without a splash of it. It's the absolute best fragrance that Bath And Body Works has!! I don't see me ever wanting to switch fragrances! I received this item for the first time when there was a promotion going on for it and fell in love!
Sarah D.
Flagstaff, AZ
LOVE this scent and I normally don't finish any body sprays but I have finished one and I have bought a new one and then I wanted to try other products in this scent. I love wearing this as an everyday scent and it doesn't matter what your gong to I wear this almost everyday. Since it is so fresh and sweet.
ashley g.
Rockford , IL
Hey! I just want to say I love this perfume brand! It's worth the price in my opinion, I love the different scents they offer definitely go check them out! I got mine from bath and body works at my local mall , you can also get these in amazon for a little cheaper. Mine was $14 for 8 ft oz/236 mL (this is the big one)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.