BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Reina G.
Fullerton, CA
No complaints! I absolutely love this mist! I've just tried it 6 months ago & I'm already needing to buy a new one! The scent lasts literally all day long & it's such a unique scent. I recommend this fragrance to anyone who loves that kind of sexy, sultry smell. I will definitely be stocking up on it next time
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this scent last year on a whim and I'm so glad that I did! I use this every morning before heading out the door. I loved the smell so much that I went back and bought a mini one to keep in my purse. The scent is long lasting, fresh and all around great. The price was good too! I would recommend this to friends family and strangers,
Anna M.
Harbor city, CA
Such a wonderful smell! I have a personal preference for fragrances that are not too flowery. This one is on the muskier side and it's the fragrance I get the most compliments for. I loved the scent so much that I keep a small travel sized body mist in my purse and the body cream is a staple in my car.
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
Love the smell of this perfume. has a nice light apple scent mixed with other nice smells. Does have an alcohol smell to it when you first spray it but it doesn't last long and then its just the nice crisp apple smell. I have the travel size bottle and it lasted about a month being used a few times a day.
Amanda O.
TThe actual perfume version of this is amazing!!! I love it so much and need to pick up a new one soon! Every single time I wore it people would complement me on how good I smelled. It def last all day and its a sweet smell, I can't fully describe it but next time you're in bath n body GO SMELL IT! Lol
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
One of my favorites!!!!!!!

I can smell hints of everything above and IMO this one is a winner,I hope they make it permanent. This body mist has really great staying power and the scent IMO is sexy,elegant and not too fruity...the champagne note,musk,almond and mix of fruit & floral is perfect!!!! It has its own uniqueness!

I have this in the mist & perfume!!<3
Sammie B.
Silver Spring, MD
One of my favorite body mists! I use this for almost every date I go on, to me it just smells amazing. It smells like it cost more than just 15 (?) or so bucks from Bath and Body Works. 10/10 one of their best scents. I have been buying all of their Thousand Wishes products, and plan to replace them when I run out!
Crystal B.
I love love love the smell of this! I had a coupon for a free mini, and am glad I found this scent. I would definitely repurchase, if it's still available when I run out. I have used it at least once a week, and it still is hardly empty.
Ashley H.
Bryant, AR
The A thousand wishes scent is one that I believe is likeable by everyone. The look of thr bottle is also very catching to the eyes. The buy 3 get 3 deal is also very good for someone who likes to stock up. My only request would be a bigger bottle! This is by far my favorite scent from bath and body works.
Tara C.
Bossier City, LA
This product is one of my very favorite from bath and body works for every season. It smells amazing and the glitter body mist is perfect for that fun summer sparkle
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.