BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Camille R.
Ruskin, FL
I stopped using this kind of products a couple of years ago and started using perfume but I found this product by chance and I loved it. I just went into the store to check the prices on hand soaps and a salesgirl offered a sample to smell and I had to go back to the store after I left to get it. The smell is not overly sweet or overwhelming but I lasts all day.
Stephanie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely love this fragrance! My boyfriend's mom got it for me for christmas in a gift set with a body wash and lotion and I use it every day. I recently went back to Bath & Body Works to buy a smaller version to keep in my purse and the 3 oz. bottle was $6 which I feel is kind of pricey, but well worth it. I would recommend this fragrance to anyone looking for a sweet, light and floral scent.
Ledaliz M.
Temple Terrace, FL
Best bath and body works body spray scent. Stays on for a long period of time and since it’s fun size it literally fits anywhere. I definitely recommend it and will be purchasing again! Super affordable. 3 for $12 and if you have a coupon even better!
Gracie T.
Whenever I found out about this perfume all my friends where raving about It and then I saw people on YouTube rave about it so I bout it and the first time I put it on my skin was fine it smelled good but then about and hour later my hands were like weirdly shaking and I started to get hot and have a massive headache and then I broke out in hives bad like hives on my face stomach arms legs everywhere would not recommend this product to someone who will easily break out in hives.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
It was my first time buying from Bath and body works.. and I purchased this body spray it only cost me 14 dollars it's not that expensive I really like the smell of it. It's not a strong ugly smell I recommend everyone to go to Bath and body works and check out their body sprays.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
This is my favorite fragrance by far. I buy it once a month because that is how much I use it. If you like a light scent with a touch of pazazz this is for you. I love bath and body works and they never fail me, and this is by far my most favorite from them! I would definitely recommend to new buyers especially if you enjoy purchasing from bath & body!
Jzantay H.
I love the spray a thousand wishes. The smell will last all day long having you spelling like roses. I have only tried this product one time and I have fell in love with it the first time I tried it.
Kennedy M.
A Thousand Wishes fragrance smells like vanilla mixed with fruits, holiday cheer, sparkles and snow. It perfectly captures the holiday spirit. It has a long lasting scent, is very affordable and is found at Bath and Body Works. I wish the name was more describing of the fragrance, but the packaging with the ribbon on it speaks for itself.
Mariana H.
Cardwell, MO
I love to have all the collection of the body sprays i have so when i came accross this combination i was automatically in love! I couldnt be more satisfied. Absolutely love👌
Jessica H.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely my favorite body spray. Strong enough to last all day but never too overpowering. Smells closer to a perfume than just a light fruity cheap body spray, but isn't quite as strong as perfume so it doesn't bother me like perfumes do.
I own nearly every product in this scent but the body mist is the one I use every single day.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.