BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin M.
By far my favorite scent from B&BW EVER. And I've been using their products for close to 20years now and this has become my go to, signature scent. I love it. People always compliment me too when I use and ask what I'm wearing. Not even going to lie but I use the body spray on everything; body spray, air freshener in my room, spray my hair, my bed after I fix it. I'm telling you I love this one! Lol.
Kahla B.
This perfume is by far my FAVORITE scent from bath and body!! A lot of people say their scents don't last very long, but I beg to differ. I put about 3 squirts on and it lasts me ALL DAY. People are always telling how good I smell which is something I like because that's one of my favorite things. I love to smell good and I love when it's long lasting!! I definitely recommend this scent to everyone!
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
I had been recommended this body mist by so many friends. a boyfriend went out ans bought me a whole bag full of bath and body works. the price for the 8 fl oz was $14.00. I use this on special occasions, because it's more of a professional kind of scent. I highly recommend this product. It is very strong, so watch out!
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
This fragrance smells so amazing! Its one of their signature scents so its always available to purchase regardless of the time of year. Unlike the seasonal scents you can only get at certain times. Its $12.50 for the large spray and $6.00 for the smaller version but its worth it they smell wonderful. Plus it comes in body wash, lotion, shea butter and more. Every female in my family loves this scent.
Nina R.
Mendota, IL
This body spray smells very good it smells sweet and it is very affordable and the bottle is beautiful and a little goes a long way the product lasts long but the smell doesn’t but it is good for a freshen up
Rebekkah W.
Monroe, OH
This is my favorite holiday scent. I love wearing it around the holidays. I bought it online. It arrived quickly, with the rest of my items. The scent lingers for a long time, and the bottle lasted awhile. It's a bit pricey, (depending on what you consider pricey) however, bath and body works almost ALWAYS has sales and clearances. (: I always buy my seasonal scents whenever they are clearanced.
Qwyn C.
Jacksonville, FL
This perfume smells really nice and I like it a lot. Compared to other fragrances, it does seem to last for a long time. The only piece of advice I would tell people who would like to buy this product is to be very careful with the number of times you spray it on yourself. More than two, maybe even one spray is enough to make you smell good. Three or more sprays will sting your nose.
Christina V.
Rio Linda, CA
I absolutely love this scent, it has a light comforting smell. The packaging is very eye catching, with a bow, huge flower and glitter. I have found that you would not be able to compare this scent to any other brands in other stores. The pricing was perfect because it was buy one get two free. I have recommended this to my friends because they love this scent also as much as I do.
Briana S.
I love this body mist. I discovered it unintentionally, just messing around in the store. I had not even heard of it. I tried it and thought it smelled nice, so I gave it a whirl and bought it. I work as a firefighter/EMT and like to keep body spray at the station in case we have a particular smelly call. If I can't take a break for a shower, I spray this on to freshen myself up and it always does the trick. My partner always says I smell great, even when I haven't showered yet. I recently ran out and plan to get more.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
al principio este aroma no me gusto, pensé que lo iba a tener que regalar o simplemente no usarlo, me pareció que el aroma era muy fuerte y el aplicador aplicaba demasiada cantidad (no se si fue un error de fabricación). como es perfecto para el viaje decidí llevármelo y al final me termine acostumbrando al olor y ahora me agrada, eso si, me aplico muy poca cantidad y lejos de la cara, si no me abruma.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.