BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This is such an amazing scent! It's been my favorite for a few years now. It's light & not overpowering. It stays on almost all day with just a couple sprays throughout the day. I love it!
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
I love the smell of this perfume one of my favorite scents at bbworks is always on sale and the scent last a long time would recommend this product to other people
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
My go to frangrance!! I just love the scent, it's never too over powering and is the perfect balance of varying scents! Would definitely buy over and over again!
Sally I.
Waco, TX
Love A Thousand Wishes! I think this one would be a good one for any time. The bottle is pretty. I think I've discovered that I like fragrances that have peony in them. I have several that have that scent note.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this scent I got this for Christmas last year and just bought a new bottle online. It reminds me Christmas time and smells so nice and winter like.
leigha p.
Sooooo my favorite was pink chiffon but they discontinued it😓 and I was like basically just done with Bath and body works until I smelled a thousand wishes!! Its my new fav ❤
Kellye W.
I LOVE this body mist from Bath & Body works!!! I purchased this product because of the light and airy not over powering scent. The price point is perfect for this product and is easily found at your local Bath & Body Works location. I keep this body mist in my purse for the quick freshen up spritz or for my day starting ritual. This product does not leave you feeling greasy or leave an oily residue on your skin. Highly recommended product.
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
This is my all time favorite fragrance, and I always buy it for myself and all the women in my family as gifts.
I have the sanitizer also!
It smells like heaven 😍
Ashley C.
Probably my favorite purfume of all time since I ever discovered Bath and Body works. The smell lasts all day and its strong. It doesn't bother your nose too much.
Liz h.
Love this perfume so much i use it all the time, it's one of a kind you can only find the best at bath and body works, it's very long lasting and the price is just right for what you get, I recommend to everyone
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.