BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Lisa C.
Greenwood
I love every fragrance in bath and body works but this one is amazing! Light scent and long lasting. Every time I wear it to work everyone is saying how good I smell.
Courtney R.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I don't like many of the fragrances at Bath & Body Works but I do love this one. It lasts a long time (I've had the same bottle since January and I use it every morning.). I really do get compliments on it and people ask all of the time about it. I would never buy it if it wasn't on sale as $14 for a mist is just too expensive for it. It's not even a perfume so it definitely shouldn't cost that much. I do recommend for the sweet but sassy smell and I would purchase again.
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
This will forever be my favorite from bath and body works, it's fantastic for the holiday season, smells a bit sweet, spicy, fresh, and elegant all at the same time
Kelsey F.
Boone
I really, really enjoy this scent. It is deep and spicy and floral without being over the top. One thing that I really enjoy about Bath and Body Works body sprays is that they seam to become reenergized with sweat. This was great when I was in high school when I finished up gym class and didn't want to reapply my body spray in the middle of science class. The scent was almost just a fresh, if not fresher, after sweating than it was when I first applied it in the morning!
Jame G.
Love love love this perfume it is sweet and my everyday use. The bottle is very cute designed and the store always have good sales. Amazing smell and long lasting
Taylor H.
Corbin, KY
This is my most used scent from Bath & Body Works! I use it for daily wear and some nights out. It has an amazing scent that lasts on me! I highly recommend this!
Larissa I.
Bath and body works makes some of the best smelling products out there. This body spray is definitely one of the top ones. I love it so much. Highly recommend it!
Leslie V.
Los Angeles , CA
This is such an amazing fragrance! It makes me feel so fresh and clean. For it being such an inexpensive product it lasts a long time and it smells amazing.
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
I love the smell of this perfume one of my favorite scents at bbworks is always on sale and the scent last a long time would recommend this product to other people
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This is such an amazing scent! It's been my favorite for a few years now. It's light & not overpowering. It stays on almost all day with just a couple sprays throughout the day. I love it!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.