BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey W.
Selma
This is one of my favorite sprays of all time! It's a good price and lasts longer than you would think. And the scent is absolutely amazing. I would totally recommend this
Illyanna S.
This Perfume is AMAZING!! It smells so good like words cannot even describe!! Even my bf commented on how good it smelled.❤️😉 I will definitely repurchase when I run out!
Karen V.
Dallas, TX
Such a perfect mist for a perfect ladies ❤️ It’s floral but the same time has that kind of sexiness on it. I think every woman deserve at least one od them in their lives
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I got this perfume for Christmas from my sister and omg I fell in love with the scent it smells so good like coconut 😍 which I love! & I use it on occasions or to go out :)
Krysten H.
Fenton
I had received this as part of a Christmas present and I really enjoy the scent. It has a warm, welcoming fragrance to it and I have gotten many compliments when wearing it.
Diana L.
This is the most beautiful fragrance! It smells wonderful and I love it and I will continue to buy this fragrance as long as y'all sell it. It smells very sweet, it's such a romantic scent. When I wear it, I feel beautiful, sensual and sexy! Ladies, you all need to run to the stores as fast as you can and get one too! I better get me about four more bottles also! It smells sooooo good and heavenly and it last all day and even after I wash my hands I can still smell this fragrance on my hands .

Jenna H.
Mobile, AL
Bath and body Works certainly have come a long way from the days of cucumber melon and country apple! I went into B&BW to get gifts for my mother in law, and I noticed a lot of attention being lavished on this scent. I was blown away: top notes of icy citrus, with middle notes of vanilla, amber, and musk. This is a beautiful, complex, dare I say "all grown up" fragrance from the brand I (apparently mistakenly) had thought was a part of my past. I wear this regularly and get complimented frequently. Will be purchasing and recommending.
Katie O.
Dade City, FL
This fragrance mist smells AMAZING.
I bought it wondering what all the hype was about and it immediately became my new favorite. The smell has just the right balance of sweet & seductive. It also lasts on me all day, I can literally go outside and do things for hours in the heat, come back in and still smell it on myself. Not to mention that everyone compliments how I smell when I wear it. You can't beat the price of the Bath and Body Works fragrance mists especially for the size and all of the amazing scents. I try to collect as many as I can, this will be the one you see several bottles of in my collection.
Valerie V.
Pharr, TX
Love this scent! My favorite body spray to use and I always get compliments. I purchased the cream along with it, so it can last longer and they are my go to products.
Victoria G.
Fullerton, CA
Favorite scent from bath and body works , the body mist doesn't last too long on you so I do have to carry it with me. The packaging is so cute with the sparkles on it.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.