BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
mallory S.
oak creek
I got this as a Christmas gift a while back and I love it. It has a really light and nice smell! I keep it in my purse when I need that extra little boost of scent. I would recommment this scent
Sara W.
Roseville, MI
I don't like the smell of this. It might just be a personal preferance but I like the spray more then the body cream, the cream smells weird to me. Not like the spray. But the packaging is pretty
Andrea G.
this smells SO GOOD. This is my go to spray if I'm going out on a date. I love that it gives a lot more product than some top of the line perfumes. All you need is a spritz and you're good to go!
Karla A.
I just looooove the smell of this it's fruity but not exaggerated it's perfect, I stay smelling like it for a very long time even when I go and wash my clothes I can smell it, it's awsome!
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
This product is literally a miracle worker!!! I use it allll the time and not to mention it smells amazingggggggg 😍😍 the price was sooooo affordable and totally worth it. I would def buy it again
Michelle S.
Katy
Bath and body works has great products and cute items for anyone. I bought my perfumes at my bath and body works near a mall and it was worth getting. I love the smell and makes me feel cleans. There isn't any other best.
Bonnie M.
South Hadley, MA
This stuff smells AMAZING!!!!! I have everything they make for this scent. And I bought multiple candles so I can burn multiple ones at once in my house. One of my favorite scents hands down !!
Mirelis R.
OBSESSED!! You can never have ENOUGH! I totally recommend you to try this mist!! The smell is totally amazing and I'm in love with it. This is my fav, I bought it at bath & body works for $14. ❤
Maria S.
Chaffee, MO
A must have staple from B&BW! I have every form of product in this scent-body wash, lotion, spray.. I even had to purchase the candle! One of my favorite scents from B&BW.
Danielle a.
Harlingen, TX
This is one of my favorite body mists it smells really good i have the travel size and the regular size as well i love bath and body works and this one is one of my favorites pink cashmere and red
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon