BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Peyton K.
I love bath and body works perfume! It smells amazing. The a thousand wishes scent is one of my favorites and I would highly recommend it. It's also pretty affordable and the packaging is super cute!
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
I love love love this smell! I literally always reach for this smell! It's so fresh and sweet on the skin and works with any season or mood! I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone who loves a good scent!
Luna S.
Springport, MI
I LOOOVE this scent. So much so that I bought the whole collection. My family gets it every year. It's more of a playful scent to me. Mature yet not too mature. It lasts a while too which is great!
Chae F.
Barney, GA
My go to fragrance. This body spray smells more expensive than it actually is. It lasts all day and smells dreamy. For only $14, it's a steal. I would now purchase this over my high end fragrances.
Andrea G.
this smells SO GOOD. This is my go to spray if I'm going out on a date. I love that it gives a lot more product than some top of the line perfumes. All you need is a spritz and you're good to go!
Karla A.
I just looooove the smell of this it's fruity but not exaggerated it's perfect, I stay smelling like it for a very long time even when I go and wash my clothes I can smell it, it's awsome!
Sara W.
Roseville, MI
I don't like the smell of this. It might just be a personal preferance but I like the spray more then the body cream, the cream smells weird to me. Not like the spray. But the packaging is pretty
mallory S.
oak creek
I got this as a Christmas gift a while back and I love it. It has a really light and nice smell! I keep it in my purse when I need that extra little boost of scent. I would recommment this scent
Chaya B.
Such a wonderful smell and the scent lasts for quite awhile. I'm obsessed with all of their products but especially the mists. The packaging is also super cute. I will buy again and would recommend!!!!
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
This product is literally a miracle worker!!! I use it allll the time and not to mention it smells amazingggggggg 😍😍 the price was sooooo affordable and totally worth it. I would def buy it again
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.