BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cathi G.
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

This product is amazing and it smells so good.I bought this seperately and then I received it again for mother's day.I have a great supply of it now❤
Sadey H.
Dickson, Tennessee
This is my favorite body mist so far. It’s a great girly scent and really sticks to your clothes. It’s not too strong and doesn’t smell like rubbing alcohol like other mists. All around I love this fragrance.
Nicole M.
Lacey, WA
I LOVE a thousand wishes by bath and body works!! I continue to buy it and wear it everyday. Many people compliment me when I wear it and it's such a nice fragrance you can wear it day or night and it lasts!
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
This scent is amazing it makes me think of perfume but it is a body spray wth a sultry sexy scent that will mimic wearing both spray and perfume an d get you lots of compliments as well as lasting all night!
Olivia J.
Richland, WA
This scent smells so good it smells like vanilla in just like your grandma's house and I just bought this recently and I bought it from Bath and Bodyworks and it compares to all other alternative like all of them on as good as this one and I love it
Victoria V.
Fort Morgan, CO
I am not usually a fan of bath and body works but this body spray is my all time favorite. The scent is noticeable without being overwhelming. Plus one bottle lasts FOREVER! Definitely will be purchasing again!
Scarlett S.
Madisonville, TN
This product smells amazing! I use it a lot and buy it multiple times, not just in the spray! I feel like the smell lasts for a long time as well!Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Emily D.
This is another great smelling mist from bath and body. I have had lots of bath and body works products they are all wonderful and smell great. The bottles have a pretty design on them this is a sweet smell.
Shayla R.
Flemingsburg, KY
This is by far my favorite fragrance from bath & body works! You get a great amount for the price which is always nice. Also, every time I wear it I get compliments. I defiantly recommend this product!!
Diana A.
This perfume can last you a very long time. At least he's smelling very good all through the day. This perfume is very affordable as well. I have bought a multiple of these perfumes throughout the years.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.