BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie S.
Lexington, SC
This fragrance has been a timeless scent to wear all year round. Super affordable in comparison to department perfumes. Definitely get it when bath and body works has a sale. The amount you get for cost is well worth it.
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
Yummy scent that is long lasting and delightful. It's a hard one for me.to describe, but there may be the slightest hint of musk to it. A little more warm and sensual than some of the other Bath and Body Works fragrances.
Jasmine O.
Love this body spray! Had to find a new once right after they stopped making sugar velvet so this made the cut! Good price for the size, usually are deals going on! Defiantly recommend to others, they have great fragrances!
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
This is my everyday spray and I LOVE IT. The smell is this indescribable blend that just makes me smell amazing. Everyone always compliments me when I wear this and the bottle is fabulous. I would recommend this to anyone
Elsie C.
Tolleson, AZ
This fragrance is by fav my favorite mist! I’ve literally gone through the whole bottle and will need to be getting a new one! It reminds me of the holidays and always leaves a great smell around! I would recommend it!
Chrystal S.
Everything about this scent is amazing. My ultimate everyday favorite. It’s just smells expensive and the price is affordable. It’s long lasting. One of bath and body works cult favorite. Recommend for everyone to try
Taylor M.
This is my favorite scent! I wish this lasted on the skin longer but since it’s a water base it doesn’t. But initially it smells amazing and I always purchase this scent in multiple different items. Sweet and fresh!
Kassie B.
A Thousand Wishes is one of my favorite smells from B&BW! It has a sweet but bold smell! It even has a hand sanitizer to match it! It might smell like 100 dollars but it's less than 20! I will continue to purchase!
Minako G.
Chapin, SC
The perfect fall and winter mist! Got hooked on it a couple of years back, and now is my go to for both day to day, as well as special occasions.
I love how a Thousand Wishes is sweet, but not too over powering.
Crystal M.
Falls Church, VA
Best holiday spray! I love it so much. It will always remind me of my fall semester 2014. Good times! I legit bought like 4 of these bad boys haha ! Hope they don't stop selling it. It's smells too good!! Def recommend buying this for sure!!!!!!!!!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.