BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
Love this product I get so many compliments when I walk into work! fun and flirty! I am just about finished with this bottle and I am about ready to purchase the next one.
Chevelle G.
Kenilworth , NJ
I have this perfume and it is honestly amazing. It smells so good. It smells like candy. The scent lasts all day and you will get a lot of complements. I absolutely recommend this product and I will definitely be buying it again!!
Lindsay H.
This perfume is phenomenal! It smells amazing, and I always get asked what I'm wearing! I got it from Bath and Body Works, and it comes in a large bottle, so it lasts long! I would definitely buy it again (because I already have 2
Lilliana L.
united states
My cousin bought me a whole set with this fragrance for Christmas one year and this is a good smelling perfume! It's cute and smells great! I like alot of bath and body works perfume products. Especially sweet or floral scents.
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
My number 1 body spray and I see the reason why it is the number 1 body spray at bath and body works. It smell fantastic, smell last forever. You don't even have to use perfume with this. It retail for $14 and sometimes for $5
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
Love this scent! It’s always my go to in everything body spray, body wash, lotion, hand sanitizer. It just always smells consistently good and I always get SO MANY compliments on how good I smell! Such a great reliable scent
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Love this scent! Although it doesn't last long, but it's such a good smell! Nice bottle! Get compliments all the time! Affordable and bath and body always has coupons! Recommend this if you like a sexy scent without the musk!
Olivia K.
Conway
I love the smell of this perfume, but it doesn't last all day long. This scent is very hard to describe it just smells really good. I am a first time user of this product and it doesn't stay on all day long. I will most likely buy this product again.
Kat L.
Buffalo, NY
My mom first purchased this fragrance in the diamond shimmer mist version. I liked it so much I purchased one for myself. It smells very elegant, and classy. I love wearing it.
Christian D.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SCENT OF ALL TIME. I use this almost every day, it is always my go to and I never get sick of it. It is amazing. I will continue to buy and I highly recommend it. I always stock up when they go on sale.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.