BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Rida T.
Bath and Body Works is my addiction. Everytime I'm emailed a coupon I feel the urge until I use it. This is one of their signature fragrances and it's just heavenly. I have purchased 2 backups already, great buy. Good price. Always on sale every other week.
india m.
this smells so freken amazing! this product will be a blessing to your life. its perfect for all events even skateboarding! it is always reassuring to know that you smell good all day and wont have to worry about it. i use this after pe every single day.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love this body scent so much. It smells so amazing but is still light and airy. I use it all the time and always get compliments on the scent. If you are looking for a great body spray/perfume, this is exactly what you need. I will definitely buy again
kasey l.
Mooresville , IN
I love the smell of this product. It honestly kind of shocked me that bath and body works would make a product that smells this nice. I always recommend this one for people who are buying from there. It has a nice smell and the price is reasonable.
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
I do not know what took me so long to try this scent out, I love love love it. I carry around this scent with me in my purse everywhere I go. You only need a little bit, since it can be overpowering if you spray too much. I highly recommend this product.
Antonia B.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
when i worked at bath and body we had two to three different spots for this it was are number 1 seller and it does smell great but to me it doesnt last as long as i want. but if you by the body cream and spray it on you will get it to stay on longer.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is my absolute favorite body spray omg! It smells so heavenly. I've only purchased it once but I would really love to get some more I was sad when I ran out lol. I really hope I can get this in a voxbox some day. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Adison A.
This is one of my most favorite body sprays from bath & body works! It smells so good, I have several bottles of it! Everyone that I know that has used it, enjoys it as much as I do too. The bath bomb of this scent is also ammmmaaaaazzzziiiiinnnng.
Joselin M.
Tulsa, OK
This is my most favorite scent ever! The smell lasts all day. Especially the lotion, even after you've washed your hands they still keep smelling like the lotion. Highly recommend
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
This is one of my favorite fragrances by bath and body works. It has a clean fruity smell if that makes sense. The price was great I think like 7.50. I got this one from the store during semi sale. Yes I recommend this fragrance to everyone lol.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon