BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. It smells like raspberries and strawberries mixed in with a light floral scent. It smells really good. If you like berry scents, I recommend A Thousand Wishes. It is one of my go to scents.
Afeisha D.
Far Rockaway, NY
I absolutley love this fragrance it's a must purchase for me every time I go to bath and bodywork's I have to buy this fragrance I especially love it in the colder months around the fall I feel like it's just a good cold-weather fragrance .
Mackenzie G.
Osceola, IN
The smell it so good and it last on your body for a very long time. Its good to put it on right after your shower. It is my goto perfume. I am a repeat user. Even the brand is amazing! I recommend this to all my friends and family members.
Yecenia S.
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist I love this fine mist smells like a soft flower elegant sexy smell I love love it ! Also great beautiful packaging !
Yelena L.
best bath and body works smell! i love it and always stock up when they have an annual sale. it's warm and sweet and just delicate. it also lasts pretty well for a body spray. you still have to re-apply but it's better than most performance wise!
Kaley F.
Gillette, WY
One of my  go to smells even if it messes with my seasonal allergies. I love putting this smell on after a long day making my self feel sexy and beautiful. As a lady it can be hard to find a smell that can make you feel so powerful.
Angelina D.
This perfume smells amazing. I use it almost everyday and get tons of compliments about smelling good. I even have the matching lotion that people ask me to use all the time. This is definitely one of my favorite perfumes to use daily.
Kaelin M.
Greenville , KY
What I currently use and what I currently love. It keeps me smelling good all day. I will always buy this perfume even if its not my favorite at the time! It has cute design on the Bottle that makes it more appealing.
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
It is a sweet and subtle smell, you can use it for both the daily and the evening some dinner or party, I really like the fragrance is a mixture of vanilla with other fragrances.
Latarsha S.
Columbia, SC
Omg I love love this body mist ! Me and my daughter have been wearing this all season long and we always get compliments on how we smell and they want to know where we got it from.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.