BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? It smells super good and is extremely affordable. It smells sweet, and won’t give you a headache as much as strong other brands.

What I don’t like about this product? Nothing

Would I buy again? Yes
abriana t.
Spring Valley, CA
this is my favorite scent from bath & body works . it smells soooo good , i always receive compliments whenever i wear this perfume. it’s not too strong & it comes in a super cute bottle . i recommend for those who are transitioning from middle school into high school because this is a scent that expresses a change in your maturity
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I don't normally get body spray from Bath & Body Works so getting this was definitely a spontaneous decision and im so glad i purchased it. The smell its amazing. It has a hint of that champagne smell to it. Makes for a seductive/sexy smell. You will love wearing it and people will love smelling it on you. I highly recommend.
Kayleigh J.
Lake Wales, FL
This is by far my favorite spray at Bath & Body Works. It smells so amazing and last for a while. I honestly fell in love with it the first time I purchased it. I've already gone through 5 large bottles a hand sanitizer and the body cream and lotion. I recommend it to anyone who just wants that snack smelling goodness.
Justine B.
Kennesaw, GA
This perfume has been my go to for almost 4 years now! I love this smell!! Every time I wear it, I get so many compliments 😄 it’s not too strong or floral. It smells like a really expensive brand, so when people find out it’s only like $12 for a full bottle, they are shocked! Definitely go get this if you don’t have it!
Danielle M.
I LOVE this scent. For a "cheap" alternative to perfume, this is really great. Thinking about wearing body spray from Bath and Body Works takes me back to middle school days, but this scent is mature and very classy. I keep a mini in my gym bag for after I'm finished and showered and always get so many compliments!
Jasmine G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My favorite scent from bath and body works! I’ve gone through two bottles of this already on my 3rd it’s such a nice sweet smelling scent but not too over powering. I wish it would last a little longer because I do find myself spraying once throughout the day. So not too long lasting but I will keep buying it !
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
Aside from Japanese Cherry Blossom, this is my favorite scent from BnBW's!

It has similar notes and is a more sophisticated scent than some of the others available. I like to keep several of their scents, so I usually go for the travel size of the body sprays. The best part is, BnBW's constantly sends out coupons for free travel size products!

If you like some of the deeper scents like JCB, you'll enjoy this one.
Toni C.
Round Lake
There is a reason this fragrance never goes off the shelves — it’s definitely a body spray favorite! It’s a great value and perfect for a quick spritz and go! The fragrance isn’t over powering and doesn’t last super long but for the price, it’s definitely worth the need to occasionally respritz!
Jasmine B.
Orlando
The Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist smells so good. I use it everyday along with the lotion and perfume.The mist last long all day and I have gotten compliments on how good I smell.I love it better than my other favorite Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Diamond Shimmer Mist. But I definitely recommend if you want a nice clean scent!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon