BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Midway, TN
This body mists smells like heaven! It has such a wonderful smell. The price is great for the amount of product you get. The only downfall for me would be it doesn't really last all day. I like to still be able to smell the scent on me at the end of the day.
Eva M.
If I had a thousand wishes, I'd wish that this fragrance could stay on the face of the earth forever. It's that good! I love this mist - spritz & go & smell delectable all day long. Highly recommend this as well as any other item in this scent that you can get your hands on!
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
This perfume reminds me of home during the holidays which may sound very odd, but it is just a very warm and comforting smell that reminds me of a holiday candle or scent in the best way! I love to spray this around my room sometimes just to lift the mood!
emily c.
south plainfield
I apsalutly love a thousand wishes its my favorite I love the bottle that it comes in to if u like the perfume u should definitely try the lotions it shells the same but last alot longer and there is a lot of product in both definitely not a waste of maney
Tor P.
Concord, CA
I love these mists because they have a wonderful scent that is not overpowering and lasts all day! I use them all the time; just a spritz is all I need to go out. I really love them. They can be a bit pricey but they are cheaper than some other perfumes!!
scout h.
Greenville
this is my favorite body mist. i wear it daily. i love lots of bath & body works products but this is my favorite scent. it last all day in the winter but in the summer you have to reapply some. i recommend this to people who don’t like super strong scents
Rida T.
Bath and Body Works is my addiction. Everytime I'm emailed a coupon I feel the urge until I use it. This is one of their signature fragrances and it's just heavenly. I have purchased 2 backups already, great buy. Good price. Always on sale every other week.
kasey l.
Mooresville , IN
I love the smell of this product. It honestly kind of shocked me that bath and body works would make a product that smells this nice. I always recommend this one for people who are buying from there. It has a nice smell and the price is reasonable.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love this body scent so much. It smells so amazing but is still light and airy. I use it all the time and always get compliments on the scent. If you are looking for a great body spray/perfume, this is exactly what you need. I will definitely buy again
india m.
this smells so freken amazing! this product will be a blessing to your life. its perfect for all events even skateboarding! it is always reassuring to know that you smell good all day and wont have to worry about it. i use this after pe every single day.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.