BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
United States e.
parkland
The smell of the purfume is just amazing. For me I️t has a sweet but not too sweet smell. I️t has great value for its price, and also you don’t have to spray several times, just once. You can get in bath and body works. I️ would recommend this spray it’s just perfect.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
This scent is good. I love bath and body works. It's not one that i am totally insane about but It does smell good. I'm just one of those people who have mood scents. If i'm irritable, this isn't one i would spray lol If I'm in a jolly mood, this one does the trick.
Alexandra N.
This is one of my all-time favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. It has a very sophisticated smell that is not overbearing. The best part is if you receive their mailers or in-store coupons you can get it for super cheap! They are always running amazing sales too!
Riley A.
Oliver Spgs, TN
This body spray is absolutely amazing and i use it every single day! It lasts all day and even after I wear it all day I still smell good. I have so many bottles of it! It smells sweet but also not too strong. I will definitely be buying more and I highly recommend!
riah S.
Salem, OR
I was bummed when b&bw took away twilight woods, but oh goodness! This scent is EVERYTHING! I'm so in love. I need to restock on this scent! It's the only body spay I use.
ketzel C.
I really like this fragrance it’s my favorite I usually repeat user again and again it’s smell really good it’s when you felt in love the bottle has a nice color I already recommend to my friends and family Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
This scent is beautiful and a classic smell from B&BW. I love it and have bought it a few times. It lasts a pretty good while and is good value! The price is pretty high, most stuff from bath and body works is expensive but I'd say for the quality it's worth it!
Jenny E.
mustang
the scent of this is so amazing! it smells like heaven if i’m being completely honest. this perfume is definitely up there she a queen and no other perfume can top her just saying. Also whenever i run out of mine i go steal my sisters just because it’s THAT GOOD.
Bramanda W.
Jacksonville, NC
As always, the Thousand wishes by bath and body works smells amazing. It is more seductive feminine "musk" than floral or fresh but it smells great and is not overwhelming. It does not last as long as I would like but it fits in most sized bags for reapplication.
monique l.
Berlin, NH
I rate this 5 star! This one little bottle lasts me months and months. Two sprays and the scent lasts all day like I just sprayed two seconds ago. I absolutely love a thousand wishes from bath and body works! It smells so natural like there is no alcohol in it!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.