BY BATH & BODY WORKS #2 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Jessika A.
One of the best scents from Bath and Body works by far. I feel like this is such a warm scent, and it really does feel like a thousand wishes! It is pretty long lasting for me as well. I also love that the lotion and the spray actually smell the same, which is something that doesn't always happen with other scents from BBW.
Judy B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this product! It smells delightful. Very feminine. My man loves this fragrance on me. It's very affordable because Bath & Body Works always has a nice sale. It works for all 4 seasons as well. I also love the hand sanitizer. It has a light shimmer to it, so it gives your hands some life instead of just drying them out!
Aylin R.
I love this sooo much it's a very nice scent.The first time I used this It helped with my stinky smell (gym) it's a really nice bottle the scent is sweet for me.I would recommend people.i feel it's pretty good and not strong or clear scent
Kaela A.
WOW! This fragrance is my ABSOLUTE favorite. I normally have a fall scent, spring and summer scent, but I literally wear this all year round. It smells so good. If you like sweeter smells you will love this. It is close to the velvet sugar from bath and body, which is another favorite. You will not regret getting this!
Seerra P.
This bottle is so amazing smelling, I wish this came out as a perfume alcohol based, and not just a water based body mist! It is $14.50 for the bottle and I use it veryyyy often and I've had it for about 3 months so far and I'm not even half way done with the bottle. One of the BEST sprays by far.
Amanda B.
Bath and body works makes amazing scents and this is one of the best ones yet! It is a great value and there is always a sale going on there! The scents last around half a day. I would recommend this scent to anyone!
Ashley B.
logan
First off, this is my favorite smelling perfume for the winter. I always get compliments on how good I smell when I wear this. I have bought it for a couple years now, and I'm going to continue to buy it. If you are looking for a good smelling, non-pricey perfume, I would definitely give this a try!
Vicky D.
Pomona, CA
I got this sent in a travel set last year for my birthday and instantly fell in love with it. There is no certain way to describe this fragrance, but when you smell it you will see what ia m talking about. I bought the full size later on, and it definitely lasts a while and is a good bargain.
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
Best sweet ever! I love shopping at Bath & Body Works! Their Products are great! All their products are great valued and great quality! I love this collection of A Thousand Wishes! Smells snazzily. It's sweet, long lasting and light! It lingers beautifully! I love it.
Elisha B.
I got this in a gift bag on mothers day from bath and body works. This stuff smells so good and last on you so long. Its well worth the money. I got the bath wash body spray and lotion and I love it. People are always asking what am I wearing. And I would most definitely buy this scent again.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth trying?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?

Amazon