BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This smells amazing! It's nice and it can be light or heavier, depending on how much you spray. It's the perfect every day smell, year round. If you haven't smelled this I definitely recommend trying it out! Getting the shower gel, lotion, and mist will make the smell last significantly longer too!
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
I love B&BW and this scent is definitely one of my favorites. It smells sweet but not overly candy-sweet, totally appropriate to wear to dinner with your boyfriends mom or something. I have every product available in A Thousand Wishes. I hope it becomes an OG that they never discontinue!
amber D.
Lovely fragrance. One that you can wear everyday. It is not overpowering and a warmer scent. I have three stars because of the fact that I think the amount you get for the price is good but the quality of their fragrance most could be better. It only lasts about 20 min until you have to put on again.
Alexis G.
Stockbridge
Completely ADDICTED!!! A thousand wishes is one of my favorite smells in the whole world. Not only does it leave you smelling amazing all day, you'll get nothing but compliments! I wore this to my parents house for the holidays and now my mother is addicted!! Definitely a must have!!!
Rachel S.
Absolutely worth the price. This is one of my favorite perfumes. I've been using this for awhile and I'm almost out. Looking forward to purchasing another. If you leave an email at checkout you always get coupons and they always have promotions going on in store to make it a good deal
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
I usually don't like bath and body works seasonal scents.. but this one actually smells like a perfume and an awesome one as well. I loved it and really hope they don't discontinue this scent. I give it a thumbs up!
Alexis T.
My favorite for just an everyday, throw in my purse, body spray! I absolutely love this product and I buy this scent in just about everything they have it in! I think it is a good value, the larger bottle will last me about 4-6 months depending on how often I use it! I would recommend 😊
Melody H.
Dallas tx
The Bath and body works a thousand wishes fragrance mist is a sweet and flower scent. I use it as a daily basis. It is long lasting.I bought it at Northpark Mall. It is worth its price because I like the smell.😊❤️
#Influenster
#Bathandbody
Megan Lynn O.
Alpine, UT
I've been very pleased with most everything I've gotten from bath and body works so it's no shock I loved this perfume. It smells really good and the smell lasts for couple hours it you spray enough on.
Katie J.
West Yarmouth, MA
A Thousand Wishes is my new go to body spray scent! I have always been a fan of Bath and Body Works body sprays and stumbled across this little beauty early this fall. I was looking for that new scent, not exactly sure what, but something new, something fun, something flirty, something feminine. A Thousand Wishes is all three rolled into one, it's a little fruity, a little floral, with a touch of musk, and all warm, perfect for the fall and winter months. This body spray like other BBW sprays does not dry out your skin, the aloe keeps you soft and smooth.
I have had many people stop me and ask what scent I am wearing, and when I tell them its BBW A Thousand Wishes, most are surprised as this is not a "typical" BBW scent,no wonder it won the Fragrance Foundation's consumers choice award, I only wish I had discovered it sooner!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.