BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
mariya g.
Bloomingdale, IL
The best fragrance from Bath and Body Works!! It smells so good and isn't to expensive. Bath and Body always has the buy 3 get 2 free so it's always good to stock up on them. This lasts forever and the packaging is so cute!
Shannon S.
Hilliard, FL
This is my fiancés favorite mist. The smell is sweet and slightly floral. It is light and doesn't overpower your nose when you wear it...great for those people who are very sensitive to perfumes. I will continue purchasing!
Izzy W.
Hannibal, MO
i wear this fragrance all the time. i love bath and body works. and it doesnt make my skin break out like most perfumes do. this scent is fenominal. its a good value. i bought mine at bath and body works. i would highly recommend this to others with the highest enthusiasm i could muster. this is great and i love it.
Jessika A.
One of the best scents from Bath and Body works by far. I feel like this is such a warm scent, and it really does feel like a thousand wishes! It is pretty long lasting for me as well. I also love that the lotion and the spray actually smell the same, which is something that doesn't always happen with other scents from BBW.
Tyshawnda B.
Essexville, MI
This is go to perfume yet ever. I absolutely love how this smells. Has engine ever tried this kind before if not I suggest you go out and try it. The lotion is a 24 hour moisturizer. I would highly recommend this product.
Judy B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this product! It smells delightful. Very feminine. My man loves this fragrance on me. It's very affordable because Bath & Body Works always has a nice sale. It works for all 4 seasons as well. I also love the hand sanitizer. It has a light shimmer to it, so it gives your hands some life instead of just drying them out!
Aylin R.
I love this sooo much it's a very nice scent.The first time I used this It helped with my stinky smell (gym) it's a really nice bottle the scent is sweet for me.I would recommend people.i feel it's pretty good and not strong or clear scent
Ashley B.
logan
First off, this is my favorite smelling perfume for the winter. I always get compliments on how good I smell when I wear this. I have bought it for a couple years now, and I'm going to continue to buy it. If you are looking for a good smelling, non-pricey perfume, I would definitely give this a try!
Seerra P.
This bottle is so amazing smelling, I wish this came out as a perfume alcohol based, and not just a water based body mist! It is $14.50 for the bottle and I use it veryyyy often and I've had it for about 3 months so far and I'm not even half way done with the bottle. One of the BEST sprays by far.
Amanda B.
Bath and body works makes amazing scents and this is one of the best ones yet! It is a great value and there is always a sale going on there! The scents last around half a day. I would recommend this scent to anyone!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.