BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
I love this body mist but not my favorite has an amazing scent comes in a pretty bottle, I wore this like every time I got out of the shower sadly i ran out it and I want more but bath and body works are so expensive but yes I would buy again. I just love bath and body works but my favorite is the Japaneses cherry blossom which I am running low on thanks to my 8 year who loves being girly and loves to smell good.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
My favorite Bath and Body works scent yet! I have this in full size and travel size. I'm sensitive to perfume products but this one doesn't bother my allergies at all and it is such a nice, light scent. It's very pleasant - slightly fruity and slightly floral. The cost is around $14 full price but you can always find coupons for Bath and body works.
Aline B.
I received this as a gift from my mother-in-law for Christmas and loved it. It became one of my favorite scents to wear daily. It had a lovely sweet smells that's not strong at all. It's a very gentle sweet smell. It's really good for everyday wear and I've gotten so many compliments on it. It's also super affordable. Love love love !
Ashley R.
Farmington, AR
I've had this for a while and it's amazing! It smells great and it's not too flowery and not too strong. This is my first time buying it but I know it's not the last. The bottles nice and it's plastic. I've dropped it a couple of times but it's perfectly fine.
Chantel N.
I LOVE THIS SCENT! It is truly a best seller for a reason. It smells absolutely amazing and I cannot get enough of it. I purchased this gift set because it was like buying the lotion and mist and getting the shower gel FREE! I would recommend to anyone who like a subtle floral scent!
Caroline W.
Cartersville , GA
This smells incredible, but the lasting power of these sprays is very weak. I would not recommend buying this at full price because I do not think that the price is worth it. Wait until there is a sale because they will usually get as low as 5 dollars.
Kristie D.
I really like this sent it smells so good. I love all of bath and body works products. I bought mine for $14 for 8 oz of perfume. It does last a long time in a bottle like this for me. The only thing about their products is that I wish the scents could last longer.
Alejandra M.
This is by far my favorite scent from bath and body works! I've gone through 2 bottles already and I'm about to buy my third one! I'm not surprised that this turned into one of their top scents and I really hope they don't discontinue it because it's an amazing scent. If you enjoy sweet scents then this is definitely for you!
Maria P.
i love to small sweet and A thorough wishes is an amazing fragrance. I received this as a gift for Christmas. I wil buy again and again.. the body wash is soo good.. its my favorite ..a must have if you loove to smell sweet
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
If I could I would give this more than just 5 stars! Holy smokes does this stuff smell amazing!!! The price isn't too bad either. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.