BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mai Lee H.
This smells so good! Last year this was one of the most fan favorites in store! It smells very pleasant and girly also a bit fruity! I like this one a lot compared to some other fragrances that they have! I love their seasonal scents it makes me feel like it's that time of the year again! Love their store and products will always be repurchasing their products!
Kassiah P.
This is honestly a great, high-quality product at an affordable price. The scent isn't over-powering and is great for just about anyone. The quality you get in the mist bottle is just near as good as the perfume bath and body works sells. If you're looking for a nice fragrance that is applicable in all seasons but need to stick to a budget, this is the way to go!
Paige C.
Largo, FL
One if my favorites for sure. I go to bath and body works. I buy the 3 get 2 free and I get 3 lotion and 2 body sprays. This is my favorite by far it is not sweet and not over welming at all. Nice sent that lasts almost all day if combined with lotion.
Pearl L.
My first fragrance mist I ever bought! In love with the smell, it’s not too seasonal and is great to use all year round. The funniest thing is my best friend has the same bottle. Smelled her one day and immediately guessed if it was this scent. She said yes and we laughed about it, now it’s become an inside joke and so this mist holds near and dear to me
Melissa D.
Wlks Barr Twp, PA
Grabbed this in a cute Glam bag right after Christmas for half price, and now I can't stop wearing it ! I'm buying this in every item they make in this scent. I just read online that it's award winning and I can totally see why. JUST TAKE MY MONEY B&B.
Alexandra Z.
Bay shore, NY
I received this as a gift for Christmas last year and boy am I in love. The scent is amazing! Ive already replenished my body mist and bought a travel mist. The body lotion keeps your skin soft and smelling great and the body wash is very soothing. Will keep buying this product as long as its around!
Heather S.
Wilmington, DE
This is the BEST fragrance mist I have ever tried in my life. I am almost empty and will continue to buy more. On my first date with my boyfriend, he hugged me and told me how wonderful I smell. It's a fragrance that I can wear any time of year and feel happy. It's sweet (but not TOO sweet) and makes you feel comforted as well as attractive and spicy!
Sarah R.
Howell, MI
I wear this daily! I love how it smells and I get compliments all the time. However, it doesn't last. It clings to cloth like no bodies business but by the end of the day it's no longer on my skin. I have many perfumes that have significantly longer staying power.
Regan C.
I originally got this body spray only because it was a free gift with any purchase, you couldn't pick the scent. However, I immediately fell in love with the smell and have it in a lotion, hand soap, hand sanitizer, perfume and body wash. It's a perfect combination of sweet and fruity with the bourbon mixed with berries, and is great all year round.
Mari L.
Milwaukee
So this used to be my very favorite fragrance from Bath and body work I went out and purchased about three of these along with the lotions and the liquid soap I think that the smell is amazing and it’s just got a very distinct smell to it I would definitely go buy this product again it is overpriced but you are getting what you’re paying for going get you one
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.