BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Jasmine B.
Orlando
The Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist smells so good. I use it everyday along with the lotion and perfume.The mist last long all day and I have gotten compliments on how good I smell.I love it better than my other favorite Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Diamond Shimmer Mist. But I definitely recommend if you want a nice clean scent!
Taylor S.
This is my absolute favorite scent from bath and body works! They always have good ones, but this one is definitely my favorite. The bottle is absolutely adorable. They do a nice job with the packaging. Additionally, the scent smells wonderful. It reminds me of like a vanilla flower smell. Not the best description but yeah. It is a little pricey. I usually wait until I have a coupon to get anything but they almost always have some. Definitely worth it!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works. I own the body spray and have been buying it for years, although I use my go to Noir Tease from Victoria’s Secret. I wouldn’t recommend it as a candle or room spray just because it can be a little overpowering, but it does smell great! When I wear it, i always get compliments.
Heather F.
This is one of my favorite scents of all time.  It's a staple in my fragrance stash at home!  I'll keep buying this again and again.  Love the scent and lasting fragrance! Great product!  Great price! Makes a great gift, and I love the sparkle packaging!
Liza R.
Weslaco, TX
I’m pretty sure this has to be everybody’s favorite spray! It smells amazing and lasts a while. It doesn’t get a weird after smell either. I love that this smell is great for around the holidays or year round because it’s so floral and fresh. It’s also very affordable because Bath and Body Works is always having some sort of sale! I recommend y’all to try this if you haven’t done so yet!
Angie G.
I love using this after the same scent of shower gel and body cream! It smells amazing and a little goes such a long way. The full sized bottle lasts me such a long time too so it's totally worth the money to me.
Stephanie M.
Union City
I love Bath & Body Works fragrances. They are very long wearing and smell lovely. This scent reminds me of Christmas every time is use this spray. I think they are a little price but I don’t mind paying the price of what they cost because I love them so much.
jenyah e.
newport news
I love thousands of wishes by bath and body works it smells amazing you need to get it Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Diamond Shimmer Mist [product:bath-and-body-works-4-piece-gift-set-a-thousand-wishes-10-oz-shower-gel,-8-oz-body-lotion,-8-oz-fragrance-mist-&-shower-scrubby] [product:bath-&-body-works-a-thousand-wishes-candle] and the handsantizer has a very strong smell to it to
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
Only reason it’s not 5 stars is because it has no staying power. Granted it’s just the spray & not the perfume but still, longer than 30 mins would be nice! It is hands down my favorite scent! I have multiple lotions, candles & by the picture I shared I’m gonna need to repurchase the spray ASAP 💜💜
Super sweet feminine smell. I love that there is no muskiness in the fragrance just sweet & smooth
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
#BathandBodyWorks A thousand wishes is my favorite perfume. This is the full size glass present bottle that is about $45. I have had this since last Xmas and I havent had too get a new one yet either. This fragrance does sell fast but they always seem to be in stock when I go to #BathandBodyWorks! I enjoy sweet smells and this is def one of them! You literally only need one spritz and you'll smell yummy!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.