BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
As I said with my review for the lotion with this scent- This is one of my all time most adored scents that Bath and Body Works offers! The initial berry scent is mixed with a musky undertone that keeps it from being sickeningly sweet and fruity. I love the body spray with this scent because it lasts all day but isn't at all overpowering. It is a complex scent that works really well with my body.
Bethany W.
I bought this during a huge Christmas sale, I got 6 body sprays for $15! This was one of the scents I chose. It’s like a sweet floral scent, I absolutely adore it! I’m so glad the bottles are so big because I use it every day and I know it’s still going to last a very long time. I also love that the scent lingers for a long time. I still reapply a few times a day anyway, but it probably isn’t necessary.
Brenda L.
Dallas , TX
I am so I love with this product it’s the best smell I have ever had it smells like strawberry I love the color of the bottle I just love it i do recommend it to everyone I use it 23/7 I suggest you try it out.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
This has been favorite for a long time! The scent is on the sweeter side, but is not overpowering. I do find myself reapplying it several times during the day, but that could be just because I get so accustomed to it and don't smell it anymore. Love the design of the bottle!
alexy f.
Kissimmee , FL
Bath & Body Works has such refreshing smells that'll make you feel so nice and fresh and you can smell the stuff from distances away that so strong it isn't so good thing I hate is such a small bottle and I always use it it's like I'm obsessed with that every time I go in like 2 weeks and it just upsets me so much
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I cannot stress enough how much every girl needs this in her life. All my friends have fell in love with it. It smells amazing!!! & the packaging is so cute and you also get a lot for what you pay for. I will defiantly re purchase.
Melissa D.
Wlks Barr Twp, PA
I never really liked Bath & Body Works products until I ran across this scent right after Christmas in a cute lil glam bag with 4 travel sized A Thousand Wishes products. Now I want to buy everything that's in this scent and I'm constantly spraying myself with this bottle LoL
Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
My husband can't get enough of this scent. I have tons of higher end fragrances and this is the one that gets him every time! ha! It's sweet and beautiful and even though I didn't see strawberries listed in the notes...it smells like strawberries. This is a great all around fragrance for any occasion and the lotion is divine as well. One of the best Bath & Body Works scents there is!
Abby L.
Ashburn, VA
I go through this scent so quickly! It is my all time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I love the soft notes it gives off. It is perfect for the day or even a night out with your love interest. I always get compliments on how good I smell because of this product.
Ailyn O.
Garden City, KS
I buy stuff from bath & body works and they always have specials or deals going on. I buy lotions, hand sanitizers, perfumes. This one smells great. Not to overpowering and a couple sprays get you threw the day. My husband loves this scent on me. The one with glitter inside also gives it a special touch. I have this collection and I think it's great for give aways or presents as well.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Crystal G.
Do you enjoy this scent?
Christina k.